Tes CPNS 2015 akan dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >>
Lowongan PPS BRI – PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk – Bank BRI is one of the oldest financial firms in Indonesia, which has had a presence in Indonesia for more than 117 years. Bank BR is majority owned (56.75% shares) by the Government of Republic of Indonesia, while the rest was owned by public. As at July 2013, Bank BRI owned 9,323 working units with all of which are connected in real time online, including 1 Jakarta Head office in Jakarta, 18 Regional Offices, 450 branch offices, 545 sub branch offices, 5,019 BRI Units, 934 cash offices, 2,002 Teras BRI, and 354 Teras Mobile.
As part of the Company’s business expansion, PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk are seeking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to join as
Program Pengembangan Staf (PPS) BRI
- Min Bachelor (S1) or Master Degree (S2) from a reputable universities with accredited A and B, majoring in
- PPS Umum : Economics, Law, Engineering, Agricultural Technology, Psychology, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Forestry, Fisipol (Only for International Relations, Communication Studies, Fiscal Administration, Business Administration, and State Administration), Mathematics (only for Mathematics, and Statistics)
- PPS Auditor : Economics, Law, Engineering, Agriculture, Fisipol (Only for Fiscal Administration, Business Administration, and State Administration), MIPA (only for Mathematics, Statistics)
- PPS IT : Computer Science, Information Engineering
- S1 : min GPA 3.00
- S2 : min GPA 3.25 (with GPA S1 min. 3.00)
- Max age 27 years old (S1) and 30 years old (S2)
- Priority for those who have not participated in previous selection of PPS BRI
- Willing to follow the selection process.
- Not Married and willing for not married for 1 year since was appointed as Permanent employees of BRI.
- Willing to be placed in all work units of BRI across Indonesia and Abroad
- Willing to sign a Letter of Agreement with BRI if been accepted as a participant of PPS BRI
How to apply
Please register and bring your complete applications through BRI Job Expo 2013 on
- 17 – 19 Oktober 2013 : Universitas Airlangga – Surabaya
- 25 – 26 Oktober 2013 : Insitut Pertanian Bogor – Bogor
- 25 – 27 Oktober 2013 : Institut Teknologi Bandung – Bandung
- 1 – 2 November 2013 : Universitas Sumatera Utara – Medan
- 8 – 9 November 2013 : Universitas Diponegoro – Semarang
- 9 – 10 November 2013 : Jogja Expo Canter – Jogjakarta
Please submit your applications at Job Expo or by online through
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.