PT Bank Muamalat Indonesia Tbk was established in 24 Rabius Tsani 1412 H or November 1, 1991, endorsed by the Indonesian Council of Ulemas (MUI) and the Government of Indonesia, and commenced operations in 27 Syawwal 1412 H or May 1, 1992. Supported by the Indonesian Association of Moslem Intellectuals (ICMI) and a group of Moslem entrepreneurs, the founding of Bank Muamalat also won the support of the general public, evidenced by a Rp 84 billion pledge for the purchase of the Bank’s shares on the date when the Articles of Association was signed. Thereafter, in a special meeting commemorating the founding at the Presidential Palace in Bogor, West Java, additional pledges from communities in West Java were raised to reach a total of Rp 106 billion.
Nearly two decades after its birth, Bank Muamalat now provides services to over 2.5 million customers through a network of over 300 outlets spread across all 33 provinces in Indonesia. As Indonesia’s first purely sharia bank, Bank Muamalat is committed to deliver banking service that are not only sharia compliant, but also innovative and highly competitive, with high public accessibility. As we grow, we continously strive to improve our infrastructures, as well as the quality of our human capital. To ensure our sustainable growth, we are seeking vigorous, brilliant and dynamic personnel who will grow with us, and be the guiding light within Indonesia’s banking industry and to be placed in Bank Muamalat Sub Branch Bireun, Aceh.
- Customer Service (Code: CS)
- Teller (Code: TL)
- Back Office (Code: BO)
- Relationship Manager Funding (Code: FUN)
- Relationship Manager Financing (Code: FIN)
- Minimum possess Bachelor (S1) degree
- Minimum GPA 2.75 from accredited university
- Attractive appearance
- Minimum height 160 cm for female and 165 cm for male
- Proportional weight
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Honest, conscientious, and responsible
- Computer literate minimum Microsoft Office
- High initiative, discipline and able to work in a team
- Have the urge to provide the best service (customer excellence)
Should you interested and meet the qualifications above, please send your application and your personal data (CV, recent photograph, copy of education diploma and transcript, and copy of ID card) by stated the position code to :
PT. Bank Muamalat Indonesia, Tbk
Cabang Banda Aceh
Jl. Tgk. Daud Beureueh No. 174 A-B
- Closing date October 29, 2012.
- Only applicants who pass the administration selection will be invited for Selection Test.
- All Selection Test stages using knock out system.