About PT Bank Tabungan Negara (Persero) Tbk
The Company founded in 1897 under the name of Postpaar Bank and in 1963 renamed with the current name. The Company based in Jakarta and focused on housing financing services.
Bank BTN products include saving deposits, time deposits, individual loans and corporate loans. It also provides services, including money transfer service and money changing service. As of year-end 2009, the Bank was supported by 81 branch offices (including 20 sharia branches), 205 sub-branch offices (including one sharia sub-branch) and 2,045 system online payment points/online post offices (SOPP).
Officer Development Program Bank BTN 2013
- WNI: Male / Female, age max. 26 years (not the 27 year old as of February 28, 2013)
- Height: Male min. 160 cm and women min. 155 cm
- Physically healthy and weight proportional
- Minimal S1 fromleading & reputable university ( PTN / PTS ), preferably majoring in
- Economics (Accounting, Management & Banking)
- Law (Civil and Criminal)
- Engineering (Civil, Architectural, Electrical, Informatics, Agriculture)
- GPA min. 3.00 (4.00 scale)
- Fluent in English both oral and written (Preferably have a minimum TOEFL score of 500)
- Computer literate, at least MS Office
- Never been married and is not willing to marry for 2 years
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia
- Willing to undergo a bond for 5 years
- No relatives of employees of Bank BTN (father / mother / son / brother / sister)
How to apply
If you believe you have the necessary skills, qualities and experience to succeed in this position, please submit your application by filling online registration form below :
- Closing date 22 February 2013.
- All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Official Source
- Previous Post: Lowongan Kerja ADP BNI Syariah Cabang Semarang Februari 2013
- Next Post: Lowongan BUMN PT Brantas Abipraya Persero