Tes CPNS 2015 akan dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >>
JOB Pertamina Medco E&P Tomori Sulawesi is joint operating body between PT Pertamina Hulu Energy and PT Medco E&P Indonesia. We are one of national oil & gas companies based on Jakarta, Indonesia. Our project on Central Sulawesi offshore (Senoro) operating since February 2011. We are currently inviting highly dynamic, self-motivated and committed applicant to apply several positions in a challenging work environment
1. Contract Analyst
2. Material Analyst
3. Vendor Performance Management Analyst (VPM)
5. Legal Officer
6. Land Acquisition Officer
- Bachelor Degree in Law or any major in Engineering (number 1 & 2)
- Bachelor Degree in Management or any major in Engineering (number 3 – 6)
- Diploma Degree in any major
- Minimum experience 3 – 5 years in related field, experience in oil and gas industry would be advantage.
- Willing to travelling to site (Sulawesi)
- Certified in PTK 007 Rev 2 (number 1 – 6) would be preferable
7. C & B and Payroll Analyst
- Evaluate and continuously analyze the wage structure refers to the latest salary survey data to maintain market competitiveness of the market structure of the firm’s wage salary.
- Perform calculations related to salary increases workers’ recommendations with respect to internal equity and external competitiveness salary market, to maintain the level of employee satisfaction is measured from the low levels of employee turnover
- Analyze and take into account the amount of the compensation package given to the candidate of workers according to their expertise by looking at internal equity and external competitiveness so that the compensation package offered to his fascination with the end result is to get qualified workers.
- Analyze, evaluate and take into account relevant budgetary compensation and employee benefits in the current year and the projected one year ahead, to produce a budget that can accommodate the implementation of compensation and benefit programs that are planned.
- Payroll transactions that consist of salaries, benefits, employees’ social security, taxation, pension and other benefit programs as well as conduct a study of all these calculations, so that payments are made accurately and timely.
- Reporting tax liability, employees’ social security, pension and other benefit programs to the relevant agencies in a timely manner and amount to avoid penalties and administrative sanctions.
- Provide explanations to questions related to employee compensation and benefit issues, so that workers obtain a complete and transparent information on the rights acquired.
- S1 Economics / Mathematics / Engineering / Psychology
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in Human Resources in Oil and Gas industry
- Mastering the SAP program
- Mastering the tax calculation
8. PA & Security Officer
- Carry out maintenance work relationship with Muspika (district leadership meetings) the company’s work to create a good working relationship between the company and Muspika
- Communication and community development programs around the working area of ??the company to maintain good relations with the community to support the smooth operation of the company.
- Make the reporting of public affairs and to document that all activities are well documented.
- Analyzes requests for assistance from communities and local governments in the region of the company, to be proposed to accommodate the management office in Jakarta to the public and government assistance in field operations.
- Monitor and analyze security issues are well developed in the internal and external to prevent situations that might occur is not conducive.
- Coordinate and oversee security activities performed by third-party security personnel to ensure the implementation of safeguards in accordance with company safety procedures.
- Fostering cooperation and working relationship with state security forces to provide security against the activities of field operations.
- Creating a safety report including unsafe events that occur and documenting them to be used as input in improving the existing security system.
- D3 Mass Communication
- PR training oil and gas companies
- negotiation skills
- Basic oil and gas for nonengineer
- Oil and gas companies in the field of public affairs 3 years
9. Technical Interface Coordinator
- Co-ordinate project technical interfaces between multiple work packages/contractors, drilling and reservoir engineering to ensure: compliance with schedule, consistent design basis and data set, overall design consistency and integrity.
- To ensure a cost effective integration between different packages/contractors and between surface and subsurface facilities activities.
- Interface responsibility definition.
- Technical integrity of interfaces.
- Effective interface management and control including their relevant activities, facilitating the traceability of agreements and changes, if any.
- To assure technical cooperation in the team and with contractors in order to minimize technical and economical risks.
- Liaising with all technical managers in order to assure the alignment and consistency of technical designs.
- Assuring interface status reports (including progress status and identification of concerns and highlight areas).
- Managing meetings, as necessary, between different contractors in order to reduce technical and economical risks, negotiating the best resolution of interface discrepancy, if any.
- Bachelor degree relevant major
- 10 extensive experience in the oil & gas industry
- Several years of coordination activities in project team
10. Completion Engineer
- Making database summary of completed drilling project for comparison data to the next drilling program/plan (Offset Well Data).
- Designing well and details of drilling program for a well construction project (onshore & offshore) including all technical/engineering plan, cost estimation, material purchase plan and drilling equipment (Well Construction Program)
- Preparing cost estimation proposal and technically presented the plan to BPMIGAS to get an approval for executing the project (AFE & WP&B )
- Searching and analyze necessary material & equipment to be applied in the drilling project and estimate risk & cost analyst (Technology Scouting)
- Analyze and plan optimalization well design, drilling & completion, and overall budget proposal from the drilling summary result made by Drilling Superintendent.
- Supervise HQ activity, assist Drilling Superintendent to conduct quality control process (QC) during drilling project.
- Bachelor Dgeree in Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Chemical, Electrical, and Industrial Engineering.
- Minimum 3 -5 years experience in drilling of oil and gas operation.
- Certified in Drilling Engineering / Operation
- Certified well control (IWCF – Surface / subsea stack)
- Certified in T-Bosiet (Sea Survival, HUET, Fire Fighting)
For apply, please follow :