JOB Pertamina Medco E&P Tomori Sulawesi is currently inviting highly dynamic, self-motivated and committed applicant to apply several positions in a challenging work environment
- Generate sub-surface data including seismic data, date and time-estimation of soil layer in order to gather information regarding prospected location or reserved land.
- Optimally sub-surface image research to maximize production strategy.
- Compile all data and geological input such as sub-surface data, block sampling, wells condition, seismic data to be integrated with geophysicist software and analysis to find reserved oil and gas production.
- Interpret all integrated data geophysical to produce recommendation in management & stake-holders meeting to be considered in project feasibility.
- Supervise data sampling procedure in field to ensure that collected data is accurate.
- Bachelor degree in Geologist
- Minimum 5 years experience in technical and managerial position of oil and gas industry.
Senoro Geologist (Jakarta – Site)
- Conduct evaluation in geological in order to develop hydro-carbon resources to help the management decide drilling operation activity
- Plan / study and interpret geological data, seismic and logs of wells to produce an accurate information & analysis.
- Conduct evaluation and counting amount of reserve hydro-carbon from production of well exploration to be used as basic design of field development program.
- Evaluate drilling production, post mortem, drafting well’s final report, plan and monitoring sample analysis for property’s reservoir, sedimentation and geo-chemistry.
- Evaluate wells data, seismic, making structure, stratigraphic cross section and depth structure map in order to plan drilling delineation.
- Prepare geological prognosis, drilling proposal montage and ATD for wells exploration and developing.
- Bachelor degree in Petroleum / Geologist
- Minimum 7 years experience in related job
- Training in exploration
- Training in Prospected Evaluation
- Training in Petroleum system & petrography analysis
Senoro Petro physicist (Jakarta – Site)
- Plan well data acquisition programs in line with well and business objectives
- Liaise and work with London BU (Business Unit)-based petrophysicist
- Liaison with core, log and LWD data acquisition contractors, before and during acquisition and in post-well interpretation phase
- Coordinate appropriate well-site witness work for specialist runs
- Deliver post-well standard interpretation
- Liaise with partners and Sonagol on petrophysical/core issues
- Take a proactive role in the extended organisation and facilitate
- federal connectivity into the office
- Aid the integrated full field reservoir description models which take full account of log, core and seismic data as well as dynamic pressure and water movement data
- Manage core and fluid analysis programs at home country/UK-based labs
- Populate and maintain corporate and project well databases
- Be part of the team well planning effort
- Become involved in surveillance petrophysics on project startup
- Provide leadership in health, safety, and environment (HSE); this is an important and key requirement and focus for the individual
- Bachelor of Science degree in Geosciences or related discipline
- Minimum 7 years experience in related job
- Ability to promote open and effective communication
- Propensity for undertaking tasks before being asked to or forced by events
- Ability to coach others to help their development
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Authority to work on a full-time basis for anyone other than your current employer
- Ability to facilitate and leverage knowledge transfer within and between the exploration, development and production business units
- Ability to integrate a variety of data and information into an exceptional interpretation of the subsurface
- Considerable relevant, post-graduate industry-related experience
- Experience working within an operating company
- Awareness of the impact of actions on individuals, community and the environment
- Actively seeks know-how and best practices related to own area of contribution
- Actively engages and respects contributions of others;
- Anticipates future situations and plans ahead to meet them
- Actively seeks know-how and opportunities from the external environment and applies them
- Bachelor of Science degree in Geosciences or related discipline required
- English Fluency Required
Senoro Production Engineer (Jakarta – Site)
- Monitoring wells production performance and analyze production accumulation in order to assess continuity of corporate business.
- Conduct surveillance evaluation from oil and gas extraction activity and following up development of wells to make the production went smooth.
- Analyze oil and gas concentration of each wells, provide technical consultation to produce potential condition of oil production and most economically to be sold.
- Supervise oil and gas exploration procedure in field to ensure they are using the most efficient and effective method.
- Bachelor degree in Petroleum / Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience in technical & managerial position of oil and gas industry.
Please apply by online at :
- Previous Post: Rekrutmen AAO BRI Januari 2012
- Next Post: Lowongan Kerja Surabaya Januari 2012 Bank Syariah Bukopin