Lowongan Garuda Indonesia – Garuda Indonesia adopted a Human Capital Management approach which perceives employees as assets with high levels of competitiveness. Engaged in the service industry, Garuda Indonesia acknowledges the importance of human resources in creating a strong and sustainable corporate performance. Therefore, since 2005 the Company has actively redefined its policies and human resources systems in order to be aligned with the Company’s grand strategy and objectives. For Garuda Indonesia, people have always been the main priority. Employees can be viewed as human capital, implying that Garuda Indonesia’s employees have knowledge, skills and potential work habits that can support the Company’s productivity. In order to become valuable capital with a strong contribution to the organization, every employee has to have a healthy work spirit and hence will be competent enough for the organization.
PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk invites the best candidates to join as positions below :
- Flight Operation Officer
- CHEF ON BOARD
- Experienced Pilot
Flight Operation Officer
- Male / Female
- Age min. 21 years old and max. 29 years old
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI)
- Education Min. D3, preferably majoring in Air Transport Management and FOO
- Having FOO lisence with a rating of B 737 Classics, input your data FOO your lisence in the Training / Course field
- Not color blind, evidenced by a medical certificate
- Not currently undergoing bond department at the Company
- Adaptable, disciplined, and have integrity
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- Willing to be placed anywhere in Indonesia and International
CHEF ON BOARD
- Check the food and beverage quantity and quality.
- Food and Beverages Preparation and Processing.
- Serving high quality and healthy dish with 5 stars restaurant standard (Fine Dining)
- Discuss Food Nutrition with passengers and responsible of developing menu.
- Communicate with the passengers about the dish and such as describe menus, discover passenger’s desire and give recommendation to the passengers and ask passenger’s satisfaction about the dishes that were served.
- Assist Serving Cockpit and Responsible of safety and security.
- Male / Female
- Fluent in English (minimum TOEIC score 700) with a good Communication and Interpersonal skill
- At least 3 years experience as Chef de partie or Sous Chef in the leading hotel or fine dining.
- Good appearance ( clear complexion ) and Good attitude
- Have Stable / Pleasant Personalities
- Proportional Posture (min. 158 for female and 165 for male, with Ideal Weight )
- max. 40 Years Old.
- Rated or Non-rated with previous jet experience
- Holding valid ICAO CPL/IR or ATPL license
- Max age 58 years old
How to apply
Please register yourself by signing into Garuda Indonesia e-Recruitment Website not later than 3 February 2013.
- The entire selection process free of charge.
- All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Previous Post: PT Waskita Karya Divisi I – Rekrutmen Januari 2013
- Next Post: PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk – Danamon Development Program January 2013