Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >>
PT Citilink Indonesia is one of the leading low cost airlines companies in Indonesia. The Company operated as a sub business unit of PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. As of year-end 2011, the Company supported by 9 fleets, consisting of 3 units of Airbus A320, 5 units of Boeing 737-300 aircraft and 1 Boeing 737-400. As of December 31, 2010 Citilink operated 34 daily flights from and to cities in Indonesia such as Jakarta, Surabaya, Medan, Denpasar, Batam, Balikpapan, Banjarmasin and Makassar. At the end of the years 2010, supported by 46 cockpit crews, 63 cabin crews and 125 ground staffs.
To support the Company’s expanding program, Citilink Indonesia is seeking the best candidates to join as position below
- Handle and review Employee Contracts
- Handle and review the draft permit and agreement
- Dealing with General Corporate Legal
- Addressing Legal Issues
- Updating Monitoring Company Legal Documents
- Age 30-40 Years
- S1 Law
- Work experience of 5 years as Corporate Legal
- Mastering Computer Program Ms Office Word & Excel
- Britain On The Net
- Experienced in maintenance & Management Company Listing
- Preferably have a personality that diligent, conscientious, hardworking, honest, responsible, loyal, disciplined and militant, able to work as a team
- Maximize achievable demand forecast quality by using state of the art Forecasting tools.
- Managing passenger demand by the traffic flows / passenger travel patterns to optimize network revenue.
- Ensure Business Policies and decisions are reflected in Forecast, and proactively manage the forecast.
- Responsible to achieve route Seat Load Factor and Average fare targets.
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales and Group Desk to achieve overall Revenue Targets.
- Degree S1, preferably in economics, finance, statistics, mathematics, engineering, operation research, or computer science.
- 2 years of total working experience in an analytically demanding position. 2+ years in Revenue Management, Pricing or other flight/booking systems is a plus.
- Prior experience in Airline Industry. Prior experience in Revenue Management, airline operations or scheduling is a plus.
- The candidate must possess good quantitative skills and advanced problem solving capabilitie
Senior Safety Officer
- ConductHazardIdentification,Incident/ Accident Investigationand preparing the final report
- Managing the Flight Operation Quality Assurance (FOQA)/ Flight Data Monitoring (FDM) System.
- Develop and update Emergency Response Plan, manual and checklist
- Maintaining, Internal Safety Reporting System & data analysis, such as SentinelandFlight Data Monitoring.
- Maintenance of all the records of SMS report data base & results
- Prepare Annual Report and trend monitoring of Internal Safety Reporting System
- Develop and update Occupational Health, Safety and Environment manual, procedure and checklist
- Prepare safety information & publication as a tool for education for the whole personnel.
- Prepare and summarized all the data and coordinate all safety data for quarterly and annually report to the corporate.
- Have extensive operational experience in aviation as a Flight Operation Officer, engineers or equivalent experience in aviation management and in accordance with the minimum qualification laid down in the CASRs; or
- Bachelor degree from univercity,
- Safety Management System Qualification or Safety Course/ Program is an advantage
- At least 3 years operationalexperience, Preferable Flight Ops
- Good Understanding in Rules and Regulations CASR/ ICAO Annexes
- Komputer literacy or MS Office.
How to apply ?
Please register at the link below :