Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >>
Lowongan Kerja Krakatau posco – PT Krakatau Posco – Krakatau Posco is a fast growing integrated steel manufacturing company in Indonesia. The Company is a joint venture company between PT Krakatau Steel (Persero) Tbk (30%) and Pohang Steel and Iron Company or POSCO ( 70%). PT Krakatau Steel (Persero) Tbk is a leading state-owned steel company in Indonesia. POSCO is one of the world largest steel manufacturing company from South Korea. PT Krakatau Posco is based in Cilegon Banten as the headquarters and its integrated steel production facilities. In the first stage, the Company’s production plants will produces 3 million tons of crude steel per annum. In the 2nd stage,PT Krakatau Posco will increased its production capacity into 6 million tons per year. As of October 2012, the Company’s plant construction Phase I has reached 45% and the construction is expected to reach 70 % by the end of 2012.PT Krakatau Posco shall its operation in 2014.
PT Krakatau Posco are now seeking to recruit graduates who has willingness to learn and build trust with open mind for the following challenging positions as :
PR Personnel – Media Relation
- Handle the external face of a company, organization or person to the media, community, industry and other sectors of society
- Plan an exclusive public relations strategy for the organization
- Determine which part of the community or media will be interested in the news of the company and its client ant then target that group directly
- Market the company to the general public though a range of public engagements.
- Damage Control
- Do any repair works if some damage happens to the image
- Responsible for mitigating any negative public reaction to the company & its client
- Outline how the company will be dealing with the negative event & ensuring that the appropriate changes will be made
- Prepare manuscript
- Monitor & control related news
- Communicate to related journalist & broadcast
- Supervise the works of first-level PR personnel
- Direct PR campaigns & coordinate publicity efforts to maintain public image at high level
- Forsee any situations that may arise, which may affect negatively the public image of the company/clients
- Evaluate the campaigns
- Gather information & coordinate other activities to Ensure free publicity
- Planning for events
- Speech writing
- Age maximum 35 years old
- Minimum Bachelor degree majoring Public Relation
- Has minimum 5 years experience in multinational company in related area
- Fluent in English
Submission of Application
Please register online through the website:
- All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Only the best candidates will be invited to the next stage of the test