Lowongan Kerja Angkasa Pura II – PT Angkasa Pura II (Persero) – Angkasa Pura II is a leading state-owned enterprise in Indonesia engaged in airport management services and other services related to airport. The Company was established in 1984 and owned by the Government of Indonesia through the Ministry of Transportation. The Company is based in Soekarno Hatta International Airport Jakarta and as of December 2011 operates 12 airports in western part of Indonesia, located in Jakarta (Soekarno-Hatta and Halim Perdanakusuma), Bandung (Husein Sastranegara), Medan (Polonia), Pontianak (Supadio), Padang (Minangkabau), Palembang (Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II), Pekanbaru (Sultan Syarif Kasim II), Banda Aceh (Sultan Iskandar Muda), Tanjungpinang (Raja Haji Fisabilillah), Jambi (Sultan Thaha), and Pangkalpinang (Depati Amir).
PT Angkasa Pura II (Persero) are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals from STPI/ATKP for the following challenging positions as :
- Minimum age 20 years old and maximum 28 years old;
- GPA minimum 2.75 (scale 4);
- Have a good health, expressed by medical certificate and not wearing glasses / contact lens;
- Good behavior is expressed by the Police Notes (SKCK);
- Willing to be placed around the working area of PT AP II;
- Have a valid SKP;
- Following the selection process.
How to apply
For those who are interested and posses the above required qualifications, please submit your applications not later than 3 June 2013 by online through :
- All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
- Previous Post: Lowongan Kerja Teknisi GMF AeroAsia Garuda Juni 2013
- Next Post: Lowongan Kerja BRI Agroniaga – Rekrutmen Juni 2013