A World of opportunities, One company
This is what you get when you join our winning team at The Ascott Limited.
Ascott International Management Indonesia is a member of The Ascott Limited, Asia Pacific’s, Europe and the Gulf region largest serviced residence company. We are expanding our operations, and would like to encourage suitably qualified Indonesian nationality to apply for the following position.
….. URGENTLY REQUIRED …..
Working closely with the lively and energetic person, you will assist in The Management & Operation of Purchasing Department. You will be challenged in a fast paced yet exciting environment.
Accounting Officer (Jakarta Raya)
- Working closely with the lively and energetic person, you will assist in the Accounts/Finance matter. You will be challenged in a fast paced yet exciting environment.
- The Accounting Officer is responsible for basic accounting duties. The Accounting Executive/Officer provides accounting/ administrative support by performing clerical duties
- Controls all cash payments made by the Company, inclusive Front Office cash due backs, petty cash claims and reimbursement of foreign exchange transactions
- Records Journal Entries to account for all expenses paid by petty cash for posting to General Ledger
- Collects and banks in all cash collected by Company on daily basis including foreign currencies transacted
- Performs monthly bank reconciliation to ensure all cash/cheques banked in are credited into the CompanyÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢s bank accounts accordingly
- Checks invoices and prepares payment
- Highlights any financial discrepancies for investigation by the Accountant or the Finance and Administrative Manager
- Diploma in Accounting, Finance, Banking or other relevant field
- At least 2 years in cashiering or accounting experience in the hospitality industry
- Must possess high sense of integrity and honesty
- Able to interact and work with personnel from all levels
- Competent in PC accounting software/ Computer literacy required/Accpac
- Self motivated, Able to function independently, Pleasant and Polite Good command of spoken and written English
- Good team player
Excellent career growth opportunities are available for the right candidate.
Please submit resume stating qualifications, experience, expected salary and a recent photo to:
Human Resource Department
PT. Ascott International Management Indonesia
- Previous Post: Job Vacancy PT. Musim Mas Group June 2011
- Next Post: BUMN Menggandeng SMK Menggelar Program Kemitraan Bina Lingkungan