Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >>
PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia’s leading mining, engineering, and construction contractors with international standard capabilities. Due to our rapid growth at present, we are currently taking applicants for below position:
GRADUATE HSE OFFICER
Supporting and assist the HSE Corporate/Project Team in implementation and operation of HSE Management System in daily basis.
The graduate HSE will gain valuable experience in all HSE area based on a pre-determined rotation program.
- Min. Bachelor degree in Occupational Health and Safety or Environment Engineering.
- Have min GPA of 2.75 out of 4 scale.
- Good communication skill in English, both verbal and written
- Willing to work in a remote area
- Self motivated, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to use Microsoft Office programs
- Must be prepared to develop industry skills and
- Willing to take instructions from others
- Must be prepared to learn and undertake on the job training
- Assist HSE Team to maintain, update and implemented Government Regulation related to project operation.
- Prepare reporting in incident event in order to assist HSE Team in reporting incident injury event at project
- Assist and involve with HSE Team to conduct investigation for incident injury event or another event with high risk consequence in order to gain experience in conducting investigations.
- Assist HSE Team in managing the HAZOB (collecting, follow up action, register and train employee in develop good quality hazard observation)
We offer our staff a challenging and innovative work environment. An attractive salary package will be negotiated to ensure a high caliber appointment.
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: GRADUATE HSE OFFICER to :
firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb.
Not Later Than : June 7, 2012