Biro Perencanaan dan Anggaran (BPA) is one of the Echelon II Working Unit in the Kementerian Perumahan Rakyat Republik Indonesia which has the duty and function (Tusi) carry out the preparation of program planning, activities and budgets, as well as provide data and information in the field of public housing.
In the framework of the implementation of Tusi, the CPA invited the young university alumni to join us to become civil servants Non Honorer Staff who will be placed in the position:
Program Section, Bureau of Planning and Budget:
- Sub Division General Planning (2 staff)
- Sub Division Planning Program (1 staff)
- Sub Division of International Cooperation Administration (1 staff)
With the following conditions:
Qualify for registration as CPNS Ministry of Housing, among others:
- Certified Master / Master (S2) derived from the Higher Education / State University or private accredited by National Accreditation Board, the Performance Index (IP) of at least 3.00, the lowest age of 18 years and the highest 35 years.
- Certified Bachelor (S1) derived from the Higher Education / State University or private accredited by National Accreditation Board, the Performance Index (IP) of at least 2.75, the lowest age of 18 years and the highest 35 years.
- Institutional TOEFL which each applies (legalized) and published by the Language Institute of the LIA or other English language educational institution with a minimum value of 450.
- Since then the staff concerned are expected to be able to follow the Ministry of Housing Vacancy in September-November.
- Graduate S1: Planning Engineering / Architectural Engineering / Civil Engineering / Environmental Engineering and / or berijasah S2: Public Policy (Equalization of Diploma by the Directorate of Foreign Affairs Directorate General of Higher Education Academic overseas for graduates).
- High Integrity.
- Ability to work in teams, able to work under pressure, and willing to work overtime.
- Able to communicate well with Coworkers, Bosses, Local Governments, Partners Kemenpera both domestically and abroad, and office support staff (Office Boy, driver, security guard, etc.).
- Willing to travel throughout the district / city / province throughout Indonesia, including the outer islands / Indonesia border region and abroad.
- English speaking active with TOEFL 550 or IELTS score above 6.0 is preferred for the above Sub-Division of International Cooperation Administration.
- Not being bound to contracts / agreements with agencies / other agencies.
Application letter addressed to:
Kepala Biro Perencanaan dan Anggaran
Sekretariat Kementerian Perumahan Rakyat
Jl. Raden Patah 1 No. 1 Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan 12110
Candidates send scanned ID cards, scan TIN, CV and files that can support the CV, as well as scans of Diploma terlegalisir, via email:
or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Limits sending emails to this day Thursday, August 25, 2011 At 12.00 pm.
Candidates who meet the qualifications of the administration will be called for interview will be informed later time, with the completeness of the original documents and copies in point 2 above directly.
Candidates who pass the interview will be included in Competency Testing.
Working hours and salary + benefits will be negotiated at the time of interview.
Information passed / not passed will be contacted via email.
More information can contact Ms. Early (021) 72800145 during office hours.
Information about the Ministry of Housing and Planning Bureau and the Budget can be accessed through the website and http://bpa.kemenpera.go.id/ http://kemenpera.go.id/