Louis Dreyfus Commodities Campus Recruitment Introduction
Who We Are
The Louis Dreyfus Group is a worldwide organization of companies. It has been wholly owned by the Louis Dreyfus family since its founding in 1851. LDCommodities is a world leader in the processing of agricultural products and the merchandising of a diverse range of commodities.
What We Do
Global Activities of the Louis Dreyfus Group
- 1) Agricultural Commodity Trading and Processing
- 2) Energy Trading and Processing
- 3) Manufacturing
- 4) Shipping
- 5) Real Estate
- 6) Telecommunications
Louis Dreyfus Global Presence
- Louis Dreyfus companies are present in over 53 countries, with major offices in Beijing, Buenos Aires, Paris, Geneva, Sao Paulo, Singapore, Wilton (Connecticut) and Memphis (Tennessee). Today, the Group employs more than 34,000 employees around the world. Aggregate average annual gross sales in excess of USD45 billion.
- The LDC Graduate Trainee Program is designed as a program to attract talent to the organization to meet its future growing needs. The program is also designed to bring awareness of LDC to leading universities.
- A successful candidate will be the one who has high potential within the organization. The candidate who completes the program will see his or her career fast tracked in terms of both career advancement and remuneration.
Positions for Trainee
- We offer various positions suitable for a variety of majors as follows:
- Research/logistics/commercial trainees for Jakarta
- Plantation/logistics/commercial trainees for Ketapang/Kelampai
- Logictics/commercial trainee for Lampung
Do You Have What It Takes?
- Qualifications in Economics / Statistics.
- Good understanding of statistics to help with production modeling and prices analysis.
- Initiative and creativity in problem-solving, and a strong desire to find solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to clearly explain complex issues.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong excel skills.
- TEAM PLAYER.
- Ability to work with deadlines.
- Eager to learn and research world analysis of agricultural commodity supply and demand
- Enthusiasm for working within a diverse and dynamic team.
- Self-starter and motivated
- Open for mobility.
- Proficiency in English language
Opportunities in Louis Dreyfus Indonesia
In addition to the Graduate Trainee Program, Louis Dreyfus offers a variety of opportunities for talented individuals from the student level to the experienced professionals. Available positions are updated at our official websites:
We can also be contacted at:
- Previous Post: Lowongan Kerja Torrecid Group (Exp : 18 Mei 2011)
- Next Post: Lowongan Kerja PT Darma Henwa Mei 2011