YTL Corporation Berhad (Company No. 92647-H) is one of the largest companies listed on the Bursa Malaysia (Stock Code: 4677, Bloomberg: YTLMK; Reuters: YTLS.KL), and together with its six listed entities has a combined Market Capitalisation of about RM 35.7 billion (approx. USD11.7 billion, based on the exchange rate of USD1.00:RM3.05) as at 28 February 2011, and has total assets of over RM45 billion (USD13.6 billion).
The company was listed in 1985, has also had a secondary listing on the Tokyo Stock Exchange since 1996. YTL was the first Asian non-Japanese company to be listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
The YTL Group’s core businesses are ownership and management of regulated utilities and other infrastructural assets, serving 10 million customers in three continents.
YTL Corporation’s strategy of providing “World Class Products and services at very competitive prices” along with its history of Innovation, has led directly to it recording a compounded annual growth rate in Pre-tax profits of 55% over the last 15 years, and an enviable track record of creating shareholder value. It has been paying dividends every year since it was listed on KLSE. YTL Corporation’s strategy has also resulted in it and its subsidiaries accumulating numerous International Awards in the process.
YTL Corporation Bhd emerged in the coveted position of being the largest non-government linked company in the 2010 MB100 survey of Malaysia’s Largest Listed Companies. YTL Corp moved up to number five from number 20 previously, and its subsidiary YTL Power International Bhd secured the eighth spot.
We currently have vacancies for:
CONTROL & INSTRUMENT SUPERVISOR
- The successful applicant will be expected to lead and supervise the C&I and DCS Technician Group on a day to day basis. Responsibilities will include control and supervision of maintenance activities in the areas of C&I and Plant Automation. The ability to support engineers in the areas of planning, troubleshooting and rectification of defects is required.
Applicants for this position should fulfill the following requirements:
- Maximum 40 years old;
- Minimum Diploma 3 years (D3) in Physics Engineering or Electronic / Instrumentation from a reputable local University / Polytechnic;
- Minimum having 5 years relevant experiences at Power Plant or Heavy Industries;
- Good skill in instrumentation, control and automation system troubleshooting;
- Having good knowledge in control, instrumentation and automation equipment (pneumatic, electronic and microprocessor based / smart system) and familiar with Siemens and Allen Bradley PLCs and its Man machines interfaces;
- Have good supervisory skill;
- Capable and willingness to work under pressure and extended working hours;
- Good written and spoken English.
- Remuneration and benefits will be comparable with the best in this industrial sector. Please submit a fully detailed CV in English, Code: C&I SPV your CV will be kept in strict confidence.
Please include a contact telephone number and recent photograph. latest on Friday, 18 March 2011 to:
PT. YTL JAWA TIMUR
Tromol Pos No. 36
Paiton – Probolinggo, Jawa Timur 67291
- Previous Post: Lowongan Kerja PT Asuransi Jiwa Manulife Indonesia
- Next Post: Lowongan Kerja KPPU Tahun 2011