Lowongan Kerja Freeport
PT Freeport Indonesia is a mining company which is majority owned by Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc. .. The company is the largest taxpayer to Indonesia and is the largest gold producing company in the world through the Grasberg mine. Freeport Indonesia has conducted exploration in two places in Papua, respectively Erstberg mine (from 1967) and the Grasberg mine (since 1988), in the Copper Pura, Mimika District, Papua Province.
Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc, became the controlling shareholders with 81,28% shares owned. Other shares hold by the Government of Indonesia with 9,36% and PT Indocopper Investama with 9,36% shares. Freeport’s mining plants located in Grasberg, one of the world’s largest producers of copper and gold, and contains the largest recoverable reserves of copper, gold reserves and the largest in the world. In 1990, the Company started open pit mining of the Grasberg ore body.
Realizing the need of employees to support the development of the business, we Freeport Indonesia open opportunities for the prospective candidate’s positions as:
Analyst, Cost Control Highland (Ref. ID – 29786) Work Location Kuala Kencana – Papua
- Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelor Degree (S1) in Accounting, Economic, Science, or Engineering with at least 1 to 2 years of experience in Cost Control.
- Diploma Degree (D3) in Accounting, Economic, Science, or Engineering with at least 3 to 5 years of experience in Cost Control.
How to Apply
This vacancy is only for qualified candidates, if you feel qualified you welcome to apply. The Company offers very attractive terms of employment, including salary and benefit package to successful candidates, not later than 2 (two) weeks after the date of this advertisement. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted further.
- Previous Post: Lowongan Kerja PT ANTAM (Persero) Tbk Mei 2012
- Next Post: Pengumuman Lowongan Kerja PT Hutama Karya (Persero) Bojonegoro Mei 2012