Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >>
PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) operates a coal mine in Sangatta East Kalimantan and is one of the largest export coal mines in the world.
Opportunity exists for a seasoned, high caliber, professional to join the Company with job Assignment in Sengata-East Kalimantan for the positions of:
Kalimantan Timur – Sangatta
- Participate and obey all directions of the implementation Prima Nirbhaya system, commit to execute for gaining free accident.
- Collect data of previous-day production and working hours from crusher, washing plant and overland conveyor so that the data can be managed into the required information needed by superior.
- Calculate CTOP equipment daily productivity and availability (such as crusher, washing plant, overland conveyor, etc.) to recognize performance of the equipment.
- Check and ensure data accuracy and result of calculation to produce correct data on productivity and availability of equipment in CTOP.
- Preparing data and information concerning CTOP equipment productivity and availability (including making tabulation, graph, diagram, etc.) to enable simple reading of the data.
- Prepare reports (daily, weekly, monthly, three monthly and yearly) concerning productivity and availability of crusher, washing plant and overland conveyor to be disseminated to CTOP Manager and all CTOP Superintendents.
- Highschool graduate 1 year computer course.
- Able to operate computer, especially using spreadsheet (Excel), and owns good logic.
- Able to communicate well in English and Indonesian.
- Careful, patient and able to work efficiently to meet deadline.
If your background meets these requirements, forward your resume (including details of present positions & remuneration and your latest color photograph) no later than 10 days after the date of this advertisement to the following address:
PT. Kaltim Prima Coal
PO Box 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
Or E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position code in the email subject
ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED