Tes CPNS 2015 akan dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >>
PT Sparrows Offshore Services is the leading provider of lifting and handling services to the global offshore Oil & Gas Industry. Due to continued growth we are now recruiting a Project Engineer to provide specialist crane support for contracts in the Singapore and Asia Pacific Region. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic group which is rated among the top 100 fastest-growing private equity-owned companies in the UK!
Balikpapan (Kalimantan Timur)
- Your main objective is to be responsible for auditing lifting equipment and lifting operations at the client’s sites.
- Advise with regard to lifting and handling issues in general at offshore site.
- Undertake lifting operations audits as require.
- Performance of technical review, covering but not limited to;
- review of work systems and personnel
- review and creation of lifting plans and procedures
- incident investigations
- Preparation of operational/procedural documents to ensure the safe and efficient use of machinery and equipment in compliance with current HSE and legislative requirements.
- Prepare and carry out on the job coaching and training for personnel involved in lifting operations to attain competence as detailed in the Company competence requirements.
- Investigate root cause of recurrent failures and recommend corrective action to be taken. Review work methods, processes and procedures to increase reliability and efficiency of lifting operations and reduce maintenance costs.
- Inspect the job site to ensure compliance with Safe Practices and Procedures. Maintain quality of safety and participate in facility safety reviews.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Others), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas) or equivalent.
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience and at least 1 year of experience in Offshore.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Engineering – Oil/Gas, Engineering – Others or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Must be able to read, speak and write English
How to apply
Please Send your resume (word doc format) to :