PT Supreme Energy was established in October 2007 by Mr. Supramu Santosa, veteran of the oil and gas industry and the former founder of the Star Energy Group. The company was specifically formed to capitalize on his vast knowledge and experience and further develop the geothermal energy sector.
PT Supreme Energy Group, focusing its business on the development of geothermal energy with three projects in progress have openings for the following positions
1. SHE MANAGER (SHE-01)
- The person will manage the overall activities of the SHE function including developing SHE management system and will be responsible for its regulatory and compliance s implementation and control within the company.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree preferably in Engineering, Industrial Safety Environmental, Loss Prevention Engineering with over 15 yrs experience in field operation and management of SHE including implementing SHE practices, supervisory and managerial position.
2. MANAGER ENGINEERING (PRJ-01)
- The person will have the responsibilities of the general management of the Engineering support team. Recruits and leads the engineering team to develop and implement power projects. Will have important roles in project development, scope definition, budgeting and scheduling, contractor and consultant supervision.
- Relevant degree in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical engineering with previous experience on power projects, geothermal preferred, proven experience in the development of Greenfield and brown field generation projects, familiar with geothermal processes, technology, equipment, vendors and manufacturers.
3. LEAD CIVIL ENGINEER (PRJ-02)
- The person will be responsible for performing design tasks on water supply, earth moving, road construction, building construction, water distribution, pipelines, pump stations and associated facilities. Review and approval or revision of designs prepared by consultants and other external service providers and contractors. Develop plans and specification for contract preparation, field inspections and supervision of surveying, civil and mechanical contractors. Knowledge of geotechnical principles will be useful, must have excellent communication and technical skills, design and supervisory experience and the ability to work well in a team environment with minimal supervision. Must be capable of finding new approaches to problems encountered. Will supervise and manage small projects and assist in supervision of large projects.
- Minimum Bachelor s degree in civil engineering with minimum 15 years related experience, experience must include both design office and field construction activities, both in a position or responsibility.
4. DRILLING SUPPORT & PERFORMANCE LEADER (DRL-O1)
- The person will hold the leadership in the drilling support & performance division with responsibilities to ensure timely delivery of required contracts and procurements of equipment and materials required for the drilling projects. Develop cost control system include invoice process in drilling, drilling logistic management and contract performance monitoring system.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree majoring in engineering or business relevant so the responsibility with minimum 10 years experience include 5 years intensive and active role in contract and procurement services and equipment relating to drilling project and familiar with drilling cost control and drilling support management.
5. SENIOR GEOLOGIST (ESS-0l)
- The person will assist the Exploration Manager to develop strategy to prove-up the reserves and development of the field, lead multidisciplinary team In characterizing and modeling of Geothermal reservoir, prepare, review and check scientific analysis and model report and calculations, assist with planning of scientific activities, and In monitoring and reporting progress and performance.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree with minimum 8 years experience in physical science or related discipline and hag fundamental understanding of natural geothermal system modeling methods and calculations.
6. LEGAL COUNSEL (LC-01)
- The person will provide advice and services related to corporate legal matters which include preparing, processing, reviewing documentation for procurement contracts, employment and other service agreements.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree majoring in Law with minimum 5 years experience in general law practice especially in contracts and corporate law.
7. TAX SPECIALIST (TX-01)
- The person will perform tax administration processes such as withholding tax obligation, payment to the State Treasury, preparation of various required reporting.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree majoring in Finance/Accounting/Taxation with minimum 5 years experience.
8. ACCOUNTING SYSTEM & FINANCIAL REPORTING SPECIALIST (FIN-0l)
- The person will be responsible for preparing the accounting system and financial report for internal and external purposes as well as responsible for the coordination In the preparation of budget for the group cost control and provide variance analysis.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree majoring Accounting with minimum 8 years experience in accounting including 5 years with similar responsibilities, preferably in Geothermal and Power Plant industries. Comprehensive knowledge on Indonesian GAAP and IFRS.
9. ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST (FIN-02)
- The person will provide services to process various accounts payable transaction such as processing invoices, expenses claims, verifying for accuracy and completeness of documents, performs data entries in the financial system, manages assigned banking processes and reconciles accounts.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree majoring Accounting with minimum 5 years experience in accounting and exposure to similar duties.
Application and resume, quoting reference code for position applied, to be addressed to:
PT. Supreme Energy Muara Laboh
Equity Tower, 18th floor, SCBD
JL. Jend. Sudirman Kav 52-53 Jakarta 12190
Closing date : 22 October 2011
- Previous Post: Jamaah Haji Indonesia Dihimbau Mengikuti Berita dari Tanah Suci
- Next Post: Lowongan Kerja Pertambangan PT Arutmin Indonesia Oktober 2011