Geoservices. With over 5000 employees in more than 50 countries, Geoservices provides a range of skills that help evaluate hydrocarbon reservoirs and optimize field exploration, development and production.
The company is the leading mud-logging company, and has invested heavily in the development of new technology for exploration and appraisal well activities, particularly in the emerging deepwater market.
In March 2010 Geoservices was acquired by Schlumberger, adding mud logging technology to the existing Schlumberger portfolio— an important step in the development of higher-performance drilling systems. Geoservices slickline services are now fully integrated within the Schlumberger Slickline Services Technology segment, with Geoservices continuing to deliver services in a number of countries.
We are looking for many Slickline Chief Operator
with the following qualifications:
- Slickline Chief Operator (Kalimantan Timur – Balikpapan)
- Operate down-hole completion equipment (Baker, Otis, Camco, Flow Petrol, Petroline tools)
- Minimum 3 years experience as Slickline Chief Operator
- Graduate of D-3 or equivalent
- Good in English both written and spoken
- Good in computer skill is an advantage
- Willing to work in the field project all over in Indonesia
Geoservices offers exciting career prospects and the opportunity to join a leader in the oil and gas industry.
Please send your detail CV to:
PT Welltekindo Nusantara
Jl. Mulawarman No.14 Batakan
Balikpapan Timur 76116
- Previous Post: Lowongan Kerja Karawang PT Kapal Api Agustus 2011
- Next Post: Info Jakarta Job Fair 20 – 22 Juli 2011