StuNed, Studeren in Nederland, is a scholarship programme focusing on mid-career professionals, as part of the bilateral cooperation between Indonesia and the Netherlands. The scholarship programme aims to contribute to the development of Indonesia through strengthening the human resources of Indonesian organisations. Individual applicants may apply for master degree or short courses in the Netherlands, whilst institutions may apply through the StuNed Group Application.
The StuNED Scholarship Program is part of the bilateral development co-operation between Indonesia and The Netherlands. The program enables professionals belonging to the target group to take a Master’s degree course or a postgraduate course at a university in the Netherlands to further enhance their professional knowledge and skills in areas that are critical for the development of the country. The target group is government officials (central and regional), NGO officials, lecturers-educators and journalists. Employees of private companies working in development related sectors may also apply.
Eligibility Eligible students:
- be an Indonesian national;
have earned a S1 or Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent at a recognized university in Indonesia; be able to provide evidence of the academic
- achievements (minimum G.P.A. score 2.75):
- relevant work experience for at least two years;
- have an academic or professional background that is related to the subject of the course;
- be full time available for the entire period of the study program or course and be able to participate in and complete all courses;
- TOEFL ITP 550, IELTS 6) [please note that higher grades are required for admission to a TU/e Master's program];
- be admitted to one of the courses or programs offered by Institutes of Higher Education in the Netherlands for the academic year 2012-2013;
- no age limit, but priority will be given to mid-career professionals.
Eligible countries: Indonesia
Eligible programs: In general, all international training and degree courses offered by Dutch providers are eligible, as long as the chosen program is in line with the priority areas as mentioned in the Multi Annual Strategic Plan (MASP) 2008-2011. An overview of these courses can be found in www.studyinholland.nl
StuNed for Master Degree Programmes
Eligible study programmes
All master courses in www.studyinholland.nl with a duration of less then two years, and with a clear relation to the objectives of the StuNed programme
StuNed for Short Courses
Eligible study programmes
All short courses with a duration of more than 6 weeks and less then 6 months with a clear relation to the objectives of the StuNed programme.
Duration of scholarship: minimum 1.5 and maximum 24 months
Application and selection procedure
First students should apply for admission to a TU/e Master’s program. Once they have been accepted, students may apply for a StuNED scholarship. For the full application and selection procedure see the Nuffic Neso Indonesia website.
The closing date for applications for a scholarship for a Master’s program for academic year 2012/2013 ihas not yet been communicated by the Nuffic, but as other years will probably be end of March 2012.
More information and application
Detailed information can be found at :