Info Lowongan Kerja Terbaru 2015 – 2016 Job Vacancy | Career | Informasi Lowongan Kerja CPNS, BUMN, Bank, dan Perusahaan Favorit | Scholarship and More

Diploma Usu Thun 2013 2014

HOT NEWS !

Tes CPNS akan dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Sudah siapkah Anda dengan ujian sistem CAT CPNS..?
Anda bisa berlatih Soal CPNS sistem CAT dengan software berikut ini. Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >>


diploma usu thun 2013 2014

Daftar Kelulusan Tes Tertulis STAN Tahun 2014

July 12th, 2014

PENGUMUMAN NOMOR PENG-4/SJ/2014 TENTANG PESERTA YANG DINYATAKAN LULUS TES TERTULIS DAN BERHAK UNTUK MENGIKUTI TES KESEHATAN-KEBUGARAN DAN WAWANCARA PENERIMAAN MAHASISWA BARU PROGRAM DIPLOMA I KEUANGAN DAN PROGRAM DIPLOMA III KEUANGAN SEKOLAH TINGGI AKUNTANSI NEGARA TAHUN 2014 Sesuai dengan Hasil Keputusan Rapat Panitia Penerimaan Mahasiswa Program Diploma I Keuangan dan Diploma III Keuangan Sekolah ...

Lowongan Kerja Diploma Preparation Program Saptaindra Sejati Januari 2014

January 11th, 2014

Lowongan Saptaindra Januari - PT. SAPTAINDRA SEJATI (SIS), subsidiary of PT. ADARO ENERGY Tbk, is a well established and modern mining contractor company providing service for the rapid growth mining and related industries in Kalimantan, with more than 6000 personnel with various expertise. Now are seeking highly motivated and ambitious ...

Lowongan Kerja Management Trainee PT Krakatau POSCO Juni 2013

June 1st, 2013

PT Krakatau Posco are looking for the best graduates who has willingness to learn and build trust with open mind to be members of : MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAM Requirements: Diploma degree majoring Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering (Electricity or Instrumentation) and Chemical Engineering Bachelor Degree majoring Electricity Maximum 23 years old for Diploma and 25 years ...

Pengumuman Lowongan CPNS Kementerian Pertahanan (Kemhan) TA 2013 - 2014

September 3rd, 2013

Pengumuman Seleksi Penerimaan Calon Pegawai Negeri Sipil (CPNS) Kementerian Pertahanan RI Tahun 2013 Pendaftara CPNS Kemenhan / Kemhan 2013 - Berdasarkan Keputusan Menteri Pendayagunaan Aparatir Negara dan Reformasi Birokrasi (Kemen PAN-RB) Nomor 151 Tahun 2013, Kementerian Pertahahan Republik Indonesia membuka kesempatan kepada Pasca Sarjana (S2) dan Sarjana (S1) serta Diploma III ...

Lowongan Kerja Mei 2014 - BNI Syariah Pontianak

May 7th, 2014

Loker BNI Syariah - PT. Bank BNI Syariah invites the best Indonesia people to join as position below : Direct Sales Responsibilities Responsible in selling banking product Handling branch target Requirements: Maximum 26 year of age ( on 30 November 2013 ) Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, any field. Required skill(s): Selling Skills. At least 1 year(s) ...

Lowongan PT Dahana - Rekrutmen Management Trainee Maret 2014

March 13th, 2014

Lowongan Management Trainee Dahana - PT Dahana (Persero) is a leading state-owned company in Indonesia running business in highly energetic materials. Dahana was first established in 1966 as Winning Project (Proyek Menang) in Tasikmalaya West Java. The Project is a dynamite factory project based on the NG by the Indonesian ...

Lowongan Kerja Sugar Group Januari 2014

January 8th, 2014

SUGAR GROUP COMPANIES, a holding group of sugarcane plantations and factories located in Lampung, invites young motivated and dynamic individuals to join: Position : Sugar Group Companies Leadership Program The program consists of training conducted by company executives followed by assignments in company operating units. Requirements: Bachelor degree (any majors) with a minimum GPA ...

Lowongan Kerja PT Indocement - Rekrutmen MT Oktober 2014

October 11th, 2014

PT Indocement Tunggal Prakarsa Tbk is a publicly listed producers in Indonesia, listed in stock exchange since 5 December 1989 and its shares traded under ticker code INTP. As of December 2013, German based HeidelbergCement Group through Birchwood Omnia Ltd holds 51% shares in Indocement. PT Indocement Tunggal Prakarsa Tbk is ...

Pengumuman Penerimaan Mahasiswa baru Sekolah Tinggi Akuntansi Negara

November 14th, 2012

PENERIMAAN MAHASISWA BARU PROGRAM DIPLOMA IV DAN PROGRAM DIPLOMA III KEUANGAN SEKOLAH TINGGI AKUNTANSI NEGARA TAHUN AKADEMIK 2012/2013 PENGUMUMAN NOMOR : PENG -104/AK/2012 TENTANG PENERIMAAN MAHASISWA BARU PROGRAM DIPLOMA IV DAN PROGRAM DIPLOMA III KEUANGAN SEKOLAH TINGGI AKUNTANSI NEGARA TAHUN AKADEMIK 2012/2013 Sekolah Tinggi Akuntansi Negara akan menyelenggarakan Ujian Saringan Masuk (USM) ...

Lowongan Kerja D3 PT Aero Systems Indonesia September 2014

September 23rd, 2014

PT Aero Systems Indonesia - Asyst is a member of state-owned airline company PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk that deals with IT services provider for transportation and travel industry. As of December 2013, PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk holds 51% shares in Asyst. While the remaining shares (49%) was owned ...