Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >>
At HSBC, the balance of life of our employee is always be our first priority. That is why many of our people consider their office as their second home, a place where they can enjoy their work. We offer you the opportunity to become our new member of the House. Please explore this opportunity to find out more:
Customer Service (Code: PFS-11) – Jakarta
- The jobholder is responsible to be the first point of contact for walk in customer and provide service assistance in adherence with HSBC policy and procedure.
- Hold minimum Bachelor or Master’s degree from a reputable university
- Has minimum 1 year relevant experience will be advantage
- Proficiency in English and Computer Literate (MS Office) are required. Conversant in Mandarin language would be an advantage
- Must have commercial acumen and personal credibility
- Has pleasant personality and able to work with team
- Has a strong drive to succeed
- Demonstrate high degree of integrity
Premier Banking Specialist – Jakarta (Code: CJS PBO JAK PFS – 10)
- The job holder is responsible to acquire new Premier customers and sell wealth management products in order to contribute to the growing consumer banking business. As a Premier Banking Specialist, you will be equipped with intensive development training to perform your role. You will represent HSBC in dealing with premier segment customers. You will be paired with mentor to groom you in developing network and relationship with prospective customers, colleagues and stakeholders.
- Hold a minimum of Bachelor Degree from a reputable university.
- Has a minimum 1 to 2 years working experience in retail sales function at banking or financial institution (preferably wealth management business).
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Possess General Banking knowledge.
- Has a strong passion in selling activities, excellent interpersonal skills and service orientation.
- Commercial acumen, demonstrate a high degree of credibility and integrity.
If you meet the above requirements and seek a rewarding career and the opportunity to develop with a progressive international bank, please send your detailed CV (in English) to HSBC – Human Resources Department at :
Please put the position code as the subject of your e-mail application.