Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >>
PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk or Bank Danamon is one of the Indonesian leading private banking company. The Company established in 1956 and its head office located in Jakarta. The Bank operated more than 1,400 branch offices and more than 800 ATM networks in all over Indonesia. With the vision “We care and enable millions to prosper”, the Company aims to become the leading financial institution in Indonesia with a significant market presence. Based on Danamon’s annual report 2009, the Bank added 258,000 individual customers in retail banking segment, respresenting a growth of 32 % customers year on year. Micro and small-scale enterprise consumers grew 26% to 590,890 in 2009. A 12% share of the total loans portfolio for corporate banking in 2009 underscored the importance that Bank Danamon attaches to finding the right balance between risk and reward.
In line with its growth, currently PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk invites the best Indonesian young people to be next future leaders through:
SME&C Human Resource Officer
- You will be responsible to handle all possible recruitment, talent management and organization management within the organization.
- Preferable a woman contestant with max. age of 26;
- Degree holder in Psychology, Business Administration or related disciplines –preferable from prominent university;
- Minimum 1 (one) year of relevant experience from any industry with knowledge of human resource (esp. recruitment and talent management) is much more esteemed;
- Detail minded and strong analytical skills with profound HR insight;
- Effective communication and people skills;
- Self driven, self motivated, and result-oriented;
- Proficient in English, both oral and written.
For priority attention on your application, we invite you to submit your comprehensively written resumes along with your recent photograph and state the Position Code in the email subject to:
HR SME&C Department at
All applications will be treated with the highest level of confidence and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No telephone calls, faxes or letters will be accepted. Application close by January 31, 2011.