Bank Internasional Indonesia (BII) as one of the largest local bank in Indonesia, Our vision is to become the best local bank providing world class standard of customer service and product innovation. One of Bii strategy to aim that vision is by aligning the organization, human resources and culture. This will include establish a high performance, merit based organization; develop best-in class HR to support people development and promote teamwork, align the organization to support the business priorities, and perform our work according to our Code of Ethic and Code of Conducts at all times.
To actualize that, Bii determine that hiring the best talent who have strong passionate to grow, high integrity, continuous learning attitude, think out of the box and eager to face new challenge to grow with us in a long mutual employment, will take an important part.
To our talent, Bank Bii offer continuous and comprehensive learning program throughout your career. Aside from that, Bii also provide career development in line with your performance and contribution and to the company.
So, if you inspired to join our bank who believes in values for integrity, trust and professionalism, simply complete the following application form. We will review your application and if you meet our qualification, we will invite you to join our selection process. We look forward to receiving your application.
Lowongan Kerja Bank BII
Accounting Policy and Advisory Manager (APAM)
- Male/Female, max age 35 years old.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) from a reputable university with GPA > 3
- Minimum 3-years experience in banking audit or accounting, preferable has experience in Accountant Public min 3-years
- Good understanding in banking regulation and also banking products (trade finance, treasury, etc)
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Strong leadership ability, excellent analytical thinking and can work with team
- Fluent in English speaking and written
- To review and prepare proper accounting journal for bank products (trade finance, loan, treasury,etc) and operational banking activities.
- To involve in development or enhancement of bank application systems (trade finance, treasury, loan, etc).
- To give an advise relating to accounting treatments for daily banking/operational transactions to other divisions/business units/branch
Interested candidates are welcome to send their comprehensive resume together with current photograph indicating APAM in the subject line not later than 30 September 2011 to:
[email protected] and [email protected]