Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >>
Lowongan Bank Rakyat Indonesia – PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. is the oldest bank in Indonesia. Its history started back on 16 December 1895, whenRaden Aria Wiraatmaja Bei founded a small financial institutions with the nameDe Hulp en Spaarbank der Poerwokertosche Inlandsche Hoofden. This institutionis an association-based mosque, which serves to manage and disburse the fundstrusted to the community in a very simple scheme.
Over the years, this institution underwent a name change and evolve withsurrounding conditions. In 1912, the name was changed to Centrale VoorVolkscredietwezen Cash, and in 1942 – with Japan’s ruling was changed toSyomin Ginko. In the era of independence, Syomin Ginko was replaced with the name of Bank Rakyat Indonesia. Still going through several name changes, finallyin 1992, the official name of the institution was PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia(Persero), became one of the State-owned companies. In 2003, a publicregistered BRI with 30% of its shares listed on the Jakarta Stock Exchange (nowIndonesia stock exchange/idx) with the stock code of BBRI. Currently, BBRI are part of LQ45 index equity, one of the blue chips stocks in BEI
Bank Rakyat Indonesia invites qualified candidates to join us in the position that we provide:
- At least D3 all majors, minimum 2.75 GPA
- Never married
- Domiciled in the territory of Bali and Nusa Tenggara
- Height and weight proportionate
- Able to run Ms Office.
- Does not have a nuclear family who worked at BRI
- Communicative, hard-working and disciplined
2. SALES PERSON
- Minimum HIGH SCHOOL education/SMK
- Maximum age 30 years
- Have the vehicle and DRIVER’S LICENSE
- Have experience as a Sales or Marketing
- Understand the area surrounding Denpasar
- Health benefits
The Filing Of The Application
Please send your cover letter and cv to:
- Only the best candidates will be called for the following stages of the next test