Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >>
Lowongan Kerja Bank Jateng – PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Tengah – Bank Jateng or commonly known as BPD Jateng is one of the largest regional development banks in Indonesia, owned together by the Government of Central Java with all the Government of City / County in Central Java. Bank Jateng headquartered in Semarang and operates in the Province of Central Java. The Company incorporated in 1963. As at the end of 2012, Bank Jateng has 36 branch offices, 94 sub branch offices, 113 cash offices, 62 payment point offices, and 226 ATM Bank Jateng. Bank Jateng also operates sharia banking with supported by 2 sharia branches, 1 cash office, 111 chanelling offices, and 2 payment point offices. According to Bank Jateng’s latest Financial Statements (June 2013) cited by JobsCDC.com, the banks successfully maintained profitability. Bank Jateng posted total comprehensive income of Rp164.04 billion for the end of June 2013
PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Jawa Tengah are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
- Analis Kredit
- General Banking
- General Baning Syariah
- Analis Pembiayaan Syariah
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI)
- Have a good healtd (Medical Cerificate)
- Not married
- Good looking, with min height of 160 cm for Male and 155 cm for Female
- Min S1 from all majors, preferably from Economics, Law, FISIP, Computer, Engineering, MIPA, Agriculture, and Fishery from reputable university (PTN/PTS) with min accredited B
- GPA min 3.00
- Willing to be placed in all working units of Bank Jateng
- Max age per 1 September 2013
- o S1 : max age 30 years old
- o S2 : max age 35 years old
- Have experience in same field (1, 2, 5)
- Have no family relationship with employee and director of Bank Jateng
- Not being the status of contract workers Bank of Central Java with tenure less than 1 year (per 1 September 2013)
- Copy of ID Card
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Legalized copy of SKCK
- Legalized copy of academic certificate and transcript
- Medical Certificate
- Recent color photograph 4×6 (2 sheets)
How to apply
Please submit your complete applications above not later than 3 September 2013 to :
PO BOX 1252 SM
- Your application will be kept as strictly confidential.
- Please ensure your contact telephone number and email included in your CV.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview.