Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >> https://goo.gl/ALRLB
PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk (BTPN) was founded on 5 February 1958, and more than 50 years has focused its business in the pension market. In March 2008, BTPN became a Publicly Limited Company in the Indonesia Stock Exchange through an Initial Public Offering (IPO); the government unloaded its shares in BTPN through a market placement. TPG Nusantara, S.a.r.l, an investment company owned by TPG (Texas Pacific Group–a leading global private equity firm), acquired 71.6% of the Bank’s shares. Besides continuing the development of its core business in the pension market, at the end of 2008 BTPN creates a transformation that led to a new core business–BTPN Mitra Usaha Rakyat or micro banking. As of April 2009, BTPN has 540 branches throughout Indonesia, including 107 branches of micro lending business. BTPN is known as a reputable medium size bank with one of the best financial performance in Indonesian banking industry. Due to its highest achievements, BTPN was awarded various recognitions from leading and credible institutions.
We invite highly motivated individuals like you to be part of our team as :
Human Resources – Organization Development & Compensation Processing (Jakarta Raya)
- In coordination with org. dev. head develop & implement salary structure for job positions and proposed compensation/benefit scheme for business unit
- Processed certain compensation and payment monitoring
- Analyze compensation/benefit effectiveness to business performance
- As part of OD Team, Conduct performance appraisal periodically
- Perform other roles and duties as determined by the company from time to time
- Male / Female, Max 30 Years Old
- Hold min. Bachelor Degree in related major (S-1) with min. GPA 3,00 (Preferable from reputable university)
- Having 3 years experience as HR Organization Development or Compensation processing in large company with employee more than 1000 people (Preferable banking/financial institution)
- Hands on payroll processing and understand of Remuneration will be advantages
- Able to use Microsoft Excel and Power Point at Intermediate Level for managing medium database, doing anlysis and certain project.
- Posses strong mathematics conceptual & analytical and able to manage work by him/her self
Please Send your latest CV & Latest Photo Not later than 30 April 2011 to:
(Only shorlisted candidate will be notified)