Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >> https://goo.gl/ALRLB
Walk in interview CIMB Niaga – PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk – CIMB Niaga is a reputable privately-owned banking company in Indonesia. The Banks offers financial solutions in commercial bank, foreign exchange bank and also in sharia bank. The Banks originally operated in 1955 as Bank Niaga. PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk was launched in 2008 and operates as a merger results between Bank Niaga and Lippo Bank. The Banks is based in Jakarta and supported by 14,224 employees. As of December 2012, the Company operates 974 office networks, including 590 branch offices (include SME Centers), 54 payment & cash points, 330 Mikro Laju offices across the Country. Based on CIMB Niaga Analyst Presentation Full Year 2012 Results (Audited), the Company reported net profit of Rp4,233 billion for the end of 2012 or increased 33% Year on Year.
To meet the rapidly business growth, PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk now is seeking the candidates who are interested to learn and gaining hands-on experience in Banking industry as :
- Funding Sales Officer (FSO)
- CIMB Preferred Relationship Manager Funding (CPRM)
- Relatinship Manager Lending (RM)
- Forex Specialist (FX)
- SA Specialist (SA)
- Syariah Account Officer Financing (AOF)
- Diploma degree from all majors, with a minimum GPA of 2.75 out of scale 4.00 or equivalent
- Has experience in banking industry
- Min 1 year experience form FSO, RM, SA and AOF
- Min 2 years experience for CPRM
- Min 3 years experience for FX
- Has a godd communication skill and fluent in English
How to apply
Please bring your resume, a recent photograph, and a copy of ID Card to :
The Walk-in Interview on 23 February 2013 at Ballroom Grand Serela Boutique Hotel Jl RE Martadinata No 56 Bandung (09.00 – 17.00 PM).
Or your could send your CV to :
- Only the first 200 participants will be interviewed.
- Please put the application code at the right top of your resume.
- Competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
- All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified.