Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >> https://goo.gl/ALRLB
PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk – Bank BNI is a largest stated owned limited banking company in Indonesia. Bank BNI provided various commercial banking services. The Bank offers loans and savings for individuals and corporations. The Company established in 1946 and its based in Jakarta. As of year-end 2010, The Company supported by 167 domestic branch offices and 878 sub-branch offices, and 27 sharia branch offices and 31 sharia sub branch offices; 4 overseas branch offices located in Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, and London; and 1 agency in New York. Bank BNI’s subsidiaries consist of PT BNI Life Insurance, PT BNI Multifinance, PT BNI Securities, BNI Remittance Ltd. and PT Bank BNI Syariah.
In line with its vision, became a leading bank with excellent services and performance, currently PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk are seeking for potential individuals to be part of Bank BNI winning team through
Officer Development Program – Master Degree(S2)
- Graduated of accredited university (domestic or foreign) majoring in Finance, Accounting and Engineering with minimum GPA of 3.25 with a scale of 4.
- Maximum age 28 years old.
- Fluent in English language skills written and oral.
Officer Development Program – Bachelor (S1)
- Graduated from accredited university majoring in Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Law, Agriculture, Forestry, Fishery, Plantation, Animal Husbandry and Business Administration with GPA minimum 2.75 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS) with a scale of 4.
- Maximum age 26 years old.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
Assistant Development Program
- Diploma (D3) or Bachelor (S1) from PTN/PTS all majors.
- Minimum GPA 2.50 (PTN) and 2.75 (PTS) with a scale of 4.
- Not married.
- Age maximum 26 years old.
- Male Height: 165 cm and for Female: 155 cm.
- Good looking
- Able to operate the Office and internet applications.
- Interested in the areas of Sales, Services and Marketing.
Closing date 31 January 2012. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.