Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >> https://goo.gl/ALRLB
Loker PPS BRI Juni 2012
PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk is the oldest and the largest state-owned commercial bank companies in Indonesia. The Company operated since 1895 and currently operated with largest network in Indonesia. As of year-end 2011, Bank BRI serves it customers through more than 7,000 offices spreads all over Indonesia, consist of 1 Head Office, 18 Regional Offices, 14 Regional Audit Offices, 424 Branches Offices (including 1 Special Branch and 3 overseas offices), 480 Sub Branch Offices, 4,766 Micro Outlets, 854 Cash Counters, and 1,195 Teras BRI. In 2003, the Company listed in Jakarta Stock Exchange with the ticker code of BBRI. Currently, BBRI is part of LQ45 equity index, one of blue chips shares in IDX
PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk provides the opportunity for potential candidates to join as:
Program Pengembangan Staf BRI (PPS BRI)
PPS Umum, PPS Auditor, PS IT
General Requirements :
- S1/ S2 Graduated from reputable university (accreditation A or B) and majoring in:
- PPS Umum – Graduated from Faculty/Majoring : Economics, Law, Engineering, Agriculture Technology, Psychology, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Forestry, Fisipol (only for Department of International Relations, Communication, Fiscal Administration, Business Administration and State Administration), MIPA (only for the Department of Mathematics, Statistics)
- PPS Auditor – Graduated from Faculty/Majoring : Economics, Law, Engineering, Agriculture, Fisipol (only for Fiscal Administration, Business Administration and State Administration), MIPA (only for the Department of Mathematics, Statistics).
- PPS IT – Graduated from Faculty/Majoring : Computer Science, Informatics Engineering
- Minimum GPA S1 : 2.75 and S2: 3.25 (with GPA S1 : 2.75)
- Max age 27 years old for S1 and 30 years old for S2
- Willing to follow all the selection process
- Not Married and willing to not married in 1 (one) year from appointed as permanent employees
- Willing to be placed around the working area of BRI
- Willing to sign a Letter of Agreement with BRI been accepted as a participant if the PPS BRI
How to apply ?
Please follow the link below :