Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >>
PT Bahana Pembinaan Usaha Indonesia (Persero) is Jakarta based financial and investment company wholly-owned by the Indonesian Government. The Company is already established since 1973 and has strong reputation in Indonesia for more than 40 years in providing financial and investment services, including Securities trading, investment banking, financial advisory, investment management, venture capital and also building services.
PT Bahana Pembinaan Usaha Indonesia (Persero) have following position to offer for the right person that can grow together as
Compensation and Benefit Manager (Code : CBMHR)
- Bachelor degree graduates, preferable from Accounting. Non Accounting bachelor degree is acceptable if having a job related experience and passion in working with numbers.
- Have 3 to 5 years of experience managing Compensation and Benefit area of HR with relevant industrial background.
- Highly trustworthy person and proven integrity.
- Having experience in developing salary survey and structure, as well as bonus and incentive scheme
- In-depth knowledge in local labor laws and tax regulations regarding compensation and benefit plans (including PSAK55 , Pph 21, and having a brevet A & B certification)
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented with exceptional organizational and time- management skills
- Team player with problem-solving and leadership skills
- Ability to handle fast paced environment, with easy going and approachable personality
- Have knowledge in job evaluation methods (e.g Mercer, Hays or Tower Watson)
How to apply
Should you interested and believe you have the required and knowledge to undertake these roles, please send your CV or resume to :
[email protected] (please make sure the email do not exceed 1MB).
- Closing date 6 March 2014.
- Please write shortlisted position code on the email subject.
- Only qualified candidate will be processed.