Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >>
Lowongan Brantas Abipraya – PT Brantas Abipraya (Persero) – Brantas Abipraya is a a rapidly growning construction firms in Indonesia and has strong experience in construction services for more than 30 years, especially in dams, airports, road and bridges, and irrigations. PT Brantas Abipraya (Persero) is 100% owned by the Government of Indonesia through the Ministry of State Owned Enterprises (Indonesian : Kementerian BUMN). Brantas Abipraya is based in Jakarta and owned 5 area offices; Medan, Jakarta, Surabaya, Samarinda, and Makassar. The firms also supported by 2 divisions, including Production Division and Equipment Division. The Company’s production division has 3 division units, namely Division I, Division II, and Division III (EPV). While its Equipment Division supported by 3 units of depo, namely Depo I Medan, Depo II Surabaya, and Depo III Makassar.
As part of the Company’s business expansion,PT Brantas Abipraya (Persero) are seeking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to join as
Treasury Staff / Supervisor
- Male with maximum age 35 years old.
- Min. five years of experience as Treasury officer.
- Min. Undergraduate Degree (S1) in Accounting, Economics, Finance Management or any similar major. Master Degree (S2) is an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge inFinancial Strategic and Planning, Treasury Management, Banking, Cash Flow Management, Investment Management, and Financial process in general.
- Understanding of accounting procedure and tax.
- Broad network in Prominent Financiers.
- Min. Computer literature and language proficiency in English (Active & Passive).
- Highly committed, integrity and accountability.
- Have an interesting personality. good leadership, interpersonal and communication skill.
How to apply
Please submit your applications via online through :
- Closing date 22 November 2013.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.