Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >> https://goo.gl/ALRLB
www.info-lowongan-terbaru.com | Informasi lowongan pekerjaan paling terbaru pada hari ini berasal dari sebuah perusahaan BUMN yang bernama PT Angkasa Pura Hotel – APH is a subsidiary company of PT. Angkasa Pura I (Persero). PT. Angkasa Pura Hotel provides hotel facilities and the other hospitality services with international standard.
Angkasa Pura Hotels established on January 06, 2012 which handle business in hospitality services, hotels and lounges, especially in airports area. It is formed to be in line with the “Airport City Concept” that put airport as a center of regional economic development. Upholding its corporate cultures, which are: Services, Innovative, and Commitment, Angkasa Pura Hotels is backed by professional human resources who possess strong will and fresh mind, as well as those who regard hospitality highly as their major personality. Considering the promising future of airport-related business (non-aeronautical revenue), Angkasa Pura Hotels is planned to construct various hotels in Angkasa Pura 1 airports. Each hotel concept will be uniquely designed according to its location and market characteristic. While all security and safety aspects, such as: personnel, equipments, and procedures, is placed in the hotels in similar high standard to those in a world-class airport, for the convenience of customers.
Lowongan Kerja PT. Angkasa Pura Hotel
PT Angkasa Pura Hotel are seeking dynamic young professionals and high-power struggle to join as:
Human Capital Staff
- Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand andimplement policies and procedures;
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation;
- Liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety;
- Recruiting staff – this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management;
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits;
- Undertaking regular salary reviews;
- Negotiating with staff and their representatives (for example, trade union officials) on issues relating to pay and conditions;
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records;
- Interpreting and advising on employment law;
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures;
- Developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements;
- Planning, and sometimes delivering, training – including inductions for new staff;
- Analysing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree, Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- Min. 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Has solid experience in Human Resource area: dealing with user, talent & performance area Client service oriented, self motivated, detail oriented
- Able to work independently as well as in team
- Strong project management skill
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Good computer skills (MS Office 2007 of Word, Excel & Power Point).
- Excellent English, both speaking and writing
How to apply
To apply for or to find out more about a vacancy, apply directly by registration through :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.