Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >>
Rekrutmen Garuda Indonesia – PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk – Garuda Indonesia is the airline of Indonesia, based in Soekarno Hatta International Airport Jakarta. Garuda Indonesia is 69.14% owned by the Government of Republic of Indonesia. As at the end of 2013, Garuda Indonesia has 140 fleets, including 86 narrow body fleets, 24 wide body fleets and 30 Citilink fleets. During 2013, the Company rewarded a number of awards and accolades to appreciate its performance, among others “World’s Best Economy Class 2013″ and “Best Economy Class Airline Seat 2013″.
PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk are seeking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to join as :
1. CHEF ON BOARD
- Check the food and beverage quantity and quality.
- Food and Beverages Preparation and Processing.
- Serving high quality and healthy dish with 5 stars restaurant standard (Fine Dining)
- Discuss Food Nutrition with passengers and responsible of developing menu.
- Communicate with the passengers about the dish and such as describe menus, discover passenger’s desire and give recommendation to the passengers and ask passenger’s satisfaction about the dishes that were served.
- Assist Serving Cockpit and Responsible of safety and security.
- Male / Female
- Fluent in English with a good Communication and Interpersonal skill
- Experience at 5 Star Hotel or Restaurant, minimum as a Demi Chef
- Good appearance ( clear complexion ) and Good attitude
- Have Stable / Pleasant Personalities
- Proportional Posture (min. 158 for female and 165 for male, with Ideal Weight )
- max. 39 Years Old.
How to apply
Please submit your application and CV by signing into our linked e-recruitment website :
OR send your CV to email :
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- For further information, please call our recruitment team (at working hours 08.00-16.30 WIB- UTC/GMT +7 hours, Jakarta Time): Ms. Reni : (+6221) 2560-103