Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >>
ADHI was initiated on March 11, 1960 when the Minister of Public Works set Architecten-Ingenicure-en Annnemersbedrijf “Associatie Selle en de Bruyn, Reyerse en de Vries N.V” (Associatie N.V.), one of the Dutch-owned company that was nationalized into PN Adhi Karya. Nationalization was intended to spur infrastructure development in Indonesia.
ADHI status changed to a Limited Company on June 1, 1974 and approved by the Minister of Justice. ADHI was 100% owned by the Government of the Republic of Indonesia until end of 2003 when the Republic of Indonesia through the Minister of SOE, as the Authority of Shareholders, removed 49% of its shares to be offered to public through Initial Public Offering (IPO). This decision was followed by the registration of ADHI’s shares in the Jakarta Stock Exchange (now Indonesia Stock Exchange) which also made ADHI as the first listed State-Owned construction company in the stock exchange.
Adhi, the big construction company in Indonesia is inviting highly motivated professionals to fulfill this position.
Investor Relations – Jakarta
- Male, maximum 35 years old.
- Bachelor degree in reputable university, prefeable in Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum 5 (five) years experience in similar position.
- High proficiency in English (verbal and written), TOEFL scored minimum 500.
- Experience in Relationship Management, Banking, Investor Relations officer or working from securities companies will be advantage.
- Strong leadership, analytical thinking and communication skill.
If you are confident to meet our requirement, please send your through resume to Divisi HRD PT. Adhi Karya (Persero) at :