Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >> https://goo.gl/ALRLB
Lowongan Brantas Abipraya Desember – PT Brantas Abipraya (Persero) – Brantas Abipraya is a a rapidly growning construction company in Indonesia with more than 30 years of experience in construction services, especially in dams, airports, road and bridges, and irrigations. PT Brantas Abipraya (Persero) is wholly-owned by the Government of Indonesia through the Ministry of State Owned Enterprises (BUMN). The Company is based in Jakarta and has 5 area offices, situated in Medan, Jakarta, Surabaya, Samarinda, and Makassar.
As part of the Company’s business expansion, PT Brantas Abipraya (Persero) are seeking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to join as following position which will placed in Dana Pensiun PT Brantas Abipraya (Persero)
- Male / Female, age maximum 25 years.
- Minimum D3 from Economic or Administrative Sciences Faculty
- Minimum 1 year experience in the field of Office Administration.
- Have attractive appearance and personality.
- Communicative, integrity / honesty, conscientious and efficient in work.
Treasury Staff / Supervisor
- Male with maximum age 35 years old.
- Min. five years of experience as Treasury officer.
- Min. Undergraduate Degree (S1) in Accounting or any similar major. Master Degree (S2) is an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge in Financial Strategic and Planning, Treasury Management, Banking, Cash Flow Management, Investment Management, and Financial process in general.
- Understanding of accounting procedure and tax.
- Broad network in Prominent Financiers.
- Min. Computer literature and language proficiency in English (Active & Passive).
- Highly committed, integrity and accountability.
- Have an interesting personality. good leadership, interpersonal and communication skill.
- Qualifications Department: Accounting, Economics, Financial Management
How to apply
Please submit your applications via online not later than 13 December 2013 through :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process