Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >> https://goo.gl/ALRLB
PT Penjaminan Infrastruktur Indonesia (Persero) is a growing State-Owned Company with the main business of providing services to infrastructure in Indonesia.
To support our business growth, we are now seeking a dynamic and self motivated professionals for the following positions:
External Relations Manager
- A Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Public Relations/Communications or equivalent
- A least 5 years experience in Government Relations or related field.
- Proven ability to engage with key stakeholders/government agencies.
- Experience in event planning and management media relations and stakeholder management.
- Ability to create a solid internal and external network to ensure successful execution of events and other activities.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects with conflicting time frames.
- Advanced networking and interpersonal skills, ability to work within a multi-cultural environment, and proven ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
- High degree of organization and attention to detail.
- Fluent in English.
Secretary to Board of Directors
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Administration/Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Min3 Year(s) of working experience as Executive Secretary.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Speak, read, and comprehend English.
- Demonstrate flexibility, initiative, pro-activity, diplomacy, dynamism and enthusiasm.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
AVP Project Appraisal
- Min Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree in Engineering (Civil), Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- A minimum of 8 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably have a good understanding of Public Private Partnership (PPP).
- Preferably have a good knowledge of Project Risk, Project Finance, Corporate Finance, Financial Modelling and Risk Management.
- Proven ability to engage with key stakeholders or governement agencies.
- Outstanding analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- Fluent in english.
- Min Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree in Economics/Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Min4 Year(s) of working experience in tax area.
- Have a good knowledge of Income Tax Law, VAT Law, Double Taxation Law, International Tax, Tax Compliance and etc.
- Having Tax Brevet A & B Certification is an advantage
- Outstanding analytical skills and strategic thinking with high attention to details.
Business Development Manager
- Min Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree/Post Graduate Degree in any field.
- 5 or more years of relevant industry experience Previous experience working as Relationship Manager or a track record of managing client relationships.
- Have a good understanding of infrastructure project in Indonesia.
- Proven ability to engage with key stakeholders/governement agencies.
- Excellent presentation, consultative sales and negotiation skills in interacting with senior level executives.
- Ability to develop and expand business relationships.
- Ability to explain complex information clearly and simply.
- Ability to effectively manage time and multi-task with attention to detail is critical for this role.
- Willingness to travel.
How to apply
For interested, please your application & resume must be sent directly through IIGF – Jobstreet at :
- Only qualified candidate match with the above mentioned qualifications will be notified for further selection.
- Recruitment of IIGF is free of charge.