PT Pramindo Ikat Nusantara (PINs) is established on October 17 1995 which objective is to handle telecommunication Operational Cooperation (Kerja Sama Operasi/KSO) in Sumatera region with PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. (TELKOM) to set up new network of 516.487 sst.
Due to the 1997-1998 economic crises in Indonesia, Operational Cooperation agreement between PINs and TELKOM was revised. The revision, as stipulated in Memorandum of Understanding, agreed that the number of new networks were 290.000 sst. The obligation to set these up has been completed by PINs on March 31 1999.
In the next three years, on April 19 2002, TELKOM through an acquisition took over the overall shares of PINs. Now under TELKOM’s management, PINs is run in accordance to TELKOM strategic plans.
Under TELKOM management, PINs grows to be a reliable telecommunication and informatics network and service provider. Milestones of achievement can be seen through a series of successful completion on the development of radio technology-based telecommunication facilities (Fastel) USO/KPU provision and setting up in 36 villages in Sumatera (2004), telecommunication facilities (Fastel) provision and setting up in Rondo Island as the farthest island in the Province of Nanggroe Aceh Darussalam (2008), provision and distribution of Flexi ULCH telephone terminals all over Indonesia (2010-2011), distribution of ADSL modem to TELKOM all over Indonesia (2010-2010) and provision of Sub-District Internet Service Center (Pusat Layanan Internet Kecamatan/ PLIK)/USO in 1,396 sub-districts all over Indonesia (2010-2014).
Equipped with a myriad of experiences, PINs is ready for informatics and telecommunication business activity expansion. Committed to support the growth of this country’s telecommunication, PINs partners with a number of telecommunication operators in Indonesia. (Ref: PINs)
Under PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. (TELKOM), PINs grow as a reliable informatics and telecommunication service and network providers. PINs is ready for informatics and telecommunication business activities expansion, in line with its mission as reputable partner for telecommunication operators in Indonesia.
PINs invites the country’s bests to fill in the following strategic positions. If you are interested to join, please send your letter of application and curriculum vitae. Those who are qualified are invited to take part in a selection process.
- Female, single, age maximum 26 years.
- Bachelor Degree in Law.
- Have thoroughness, neatness and good documentation skills.
- Hardworking, disciplined, responsible, initiative and dedication.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Have interpersonal communication skills and good English.
- At least 1 year working experience in the field of corporate legal.
- Mastering Microsoft Office as well.
- PINs Telkom Female, not married, look attractive, age max. 26 yr.
- Education minimal Diploma in business/management/social (preferably from secretary).
- Mastering the use of a computer (Ms. Office, word, powerpoint, excel, internet).
- Have interpersonal skills and good communication.
- Mastering the use of English (oral and written).
- Able to adapt quickly.
- Include a recent photo (formal and non-formal)
Interested applicants may send the resume and application letter not later than 2 weeks after this advertisement to email:
Only qualified candidates that will be contacted for psycho-test and interview.