Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >>
PT. ReINDO was founded based on notarial document of Muhani Salim, SH number 117 dated 12th November 1996, which is ratified by Minister of Law of RI Decree number 02-10869.HT.01.01.TH’96 dated 9th December 1996.
Trading license of PT. ReINDO has been granted based on Minister of Finance of RI Decree number 710/KMK.017/1996 dated 31st December 1996. Legally, PT. ReINDO commenced its business activities since 1st January 1997.
During the past eight years, ReINDO has been successful in establishing its main services on conventional and shari’a reinsurance products including life, health and general reinsurance within Indonesia and parts of South East Asia, the Middle East and East Africa.
ReINDO need highly qualified, dynamic, motivated fresh graduated, professional and motivated persons for the position of Underwriters. These are key persons who analyze insurable risks, doing survey, and make strategic decisions for the company on day to day basis. Vacant positions are :
- Non Marine Underwriters; 1 Degree in Mechanical Engineering degree
- Marine Underwriter; S1 degree in Technical degree (Naval Architecture) or Natural Science Degree
- Casualty Underwriter; S1 degree in Technical/Natural Science/Law/Economics (Develop. Studies)
- IT Staff S1 degree majoring computer science
- Accounting Staff; S1 Degree majoring Accounting
- Age maximum 30 years old
- Hold on one or more degrees with an outstanding academic record with minimum GPA 2.75 (in scale4.00) from reputable State University
- Proficient in English (both oral and writing)
- Excellent interpersonal skill and communication skills
- Excellent in Computers Software knowledge with minimum requirements:Ms Office (Word,Excel,Powerpoint)
- Good personality, self motivated, organizational skill, ability to work under pressure independently or in a team.
Please send your complete resume and recent photograph to:
HR Department HR& Corporate Services Division, via Email to [email protected]
No later than Sept 4, 2011.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.