Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >>
Lowongan Kerja Asuransi Tugu - PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia – Asuransi Tugu is one of the most reliable and leading general Insurance and risk-management company, part subsidiary company of PT Pertamina (Persero) – a national oil company of Indonesia. PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia is 65% owned by PT Pertamina (Persero), 17.60 PT Sakti Laksana Prima, 12.15% by Siti Taskiyah, and 5.25% by Mohamad Satya Permadi.
PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as
- Marketing Staff – Balikpapan Branch Office (MKTS – BPN)
1. Marketing Staff – Balikpapan Branch Office (MKTS – BPN)
- Male/Female, not more than 30 years old before 1 March 2015 with excellent health.
- Minimum education of Bachelor Degree (S1) from a reputable university (state university will be highly prioritized) with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 of 4.00 scales.
- At least 2 years of experience in General Insurance company as marketing.
- In depth knowledge of general insurance business industry.
- Language Proficiency in English; fluent in speaking and writing.
- Certified professional insurance (AAAIK or AAIK) will be highly prioritized.
- Preferably have driving license class A (SIM A).
- Excellent as a team worker, and in partnership with other organizations.
- Fast learner, strong analytical thinking, and good interpersonal skill.
- Have a good skills in computer or information system will be highly prioritized and operating knowledge of Microsoft Office and internet applications.
- Willing to be placed in Balikpapan Branch Office (East Kalimantan).
Should you meet the qualifications required, please send your application, resume and recent photograph to :
[email protected], please write MKTS – BPN on the subject line.
Or submit your resume to :
- Closing date 7 March 2015.
- Only short-listed candidates that match to the requirements and qualifications will be followed up.