The capital market in Indonesia has actually exist long before the Independence of Indonesia. The first stock exchange in Indonesia was established on 1912 in Batavia during the Dutch colonial era. At that time, the Exchange was established for the interest of the Dutch East Indies (VOC).
During those era, the capital market grew gradually, and even became inactive for a period of time due to various conditions, such as the World War I and II, power transition from the Dutch government to Indonesian government, etc.
Indonesian government reactivated its capital market in 1977, and it grew rapidly ever since, along with the support of incentives and regulations issued by the government.
Currently, the Indonesia Stock Exchange has thirteens PIPMs. They are located in Riau, Padang, Lampung, Batam, Pontianak, Banjarmasin, Balikpapan, Cirebon, Yogyakarta, Surabaya, Denpasar, Manado dan Makassar. PIPM’s socialization and education programs are not only organized in the region where the PIPM is established, but also in its nearby areas.
Now IDX is opening position for:
Staff Penyebaran Informasi (PPR)
Work Location: Jakarta
- Processing the announcement of the issuer or related party delivered via hardcopy to the Exchange Announcement
- As an admin of the application information submission elekteronik (IDXnet)
- Consistently review and provide input related to the application IDXnet so it can function more optimally
- Review the important points relating to the Issuer’s corporate actions (schedule, legal aspects, financial aspects, accounting aspects)
- Assist in the review of regulation of corporate actions or the dissemination of information,
- Assist the development of system requirements (either by internal divisions, corporate, and other related divisions), so that work can be done more efficiently
- Provides the latest internal database (softcopy), particularly that related to information dissemination
- Male, age 22-30 years
- Education min. S1 Accounting Leading State University with minimum GPA 3.00 (scale of 4)
- Preferred experience as an auditor in public accounting firm at least 1 year
- Have an interest in the field of development in the corporate Accounting Information Systems
- Having knowledge about the process of making software or Internet application
- Has interpersonal skills (especially communication skills, oral and written)
- Having orientation to the data and information in detail, current, and accurate
- Have integrity and commitment to duty and high responsibility
- Has the soul and the ability of good service
- Ability to work in a team or individual
- Self motivated and strong desire to develop
- Has the dexterity, precision, and persistence in working
If you have the qualifications above, please send a cover letter, CV, copy of diploma, academic transcript, and color photos (4×6) 1 sheet before May 30, 2011 to the address:
Indonesia Stock Exchange
Indonesia Stock Exchange Building Tower I, Lt.. 6
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 52-53
[email protected] / nila.nirmala @ idx.co.id
Write your application code at the top right corner of application letter or on the email subject.