Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >> https://goo.gl/ALRLB
Lowongan Kerja Kimia Farma – PT Kimia Farma (Persero) Tbk is a state-owned integrated pharmaceutical company in Indonesia with rapid business expansion. Kimia Farma running business in pharmaceutical manufacturing industry, pharmaceutical trade and distribution, retail pharmacy, health clinic, laboratories and optical clinics. As a state-owned company, PT Kimia Farma (Persero) Tbk is majority owned by the Government of Indonesia. Kima Farma was 90.025% owned by the Government of Indonesia as of December 2016. The rest is owned by management/employee amounted to 0.152% and other remaining shares was owned by public.
Kimia Farma is based in Jakarta and now has 5 pharmaceutical plants; Jakarta, Bandung, Semarang, Watudakon Jombang and Tanjung Morawa Medan. Kimia Farma also supported by 1 research and development office at Bandung and 1 central logistic unit Jakarta. PT Kimia Farma (Persero) Tbk has 6 directly-owned subsidiary and affiliated companies, namely PT Kimia Farma Trading & Distribution, PT Kimia Farma Apotek, PT Sinkona Indonesia Lestari, PT Kimia Farma Diagnostik, PT Kimia Farma Sungwun Pharmacopia and PT Asuransi InHealth Indonesia.
PT Kimia Farma (Persero) Tbk invites qualified candidates to fulfill the position as follows
Quality Control Analyst
- S1 Chemistry or equivalent.
- Required experience for minimum 1 year in the related field, preferably staff specialized in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Fluent in English.
- Good understanding in chemical and microbiology analysis, GLP and GMP.
- S1 Pharmacy/Pharmacology or equivalent.
- Required experience for minimum 1 year in the related field, preferably Supervisor specialized in specialization or equivalent.
- Fluent in English.
- Have strong personality, good interpersonal skill and adaptability, hardworking, strong sense of analytical thinking, assertive communication, self-motivated, able to work with team and auto solving problem.
- Willing to do 1 year transfer technology in South Korea.
How to apply
If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please send your application directly through Jobstreet’s system at :
- Application will be treated strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will receive responses