Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >>
Lowongan Kerja Perkebunan Mitra Ogan – PT Perkebunan Mitra Ogan – Mitra Ogan is a reputable agro-business company in Indonesia with main commodities are Crude Palm Oil (CPO), Palm Kernel (PK). The Company was established in 1988 and based in Palembang South Sumatera. PT Perkebunan Mitra Ogan is a joint venture company between PT Rajawali Nusantara Indonesia (Persero) with PT Perkebunan Nusantara III (Persero). As of December 2011, PT Rajawali Nusantara Indonesia (Persero) owned 73.58% shares and PT Perkebunan Nusantara III (Persero) holds 26.42% shares. PT Perkebunan Mitra Ogan owns 2 oil palm mills and installed production capacity of 90 tons of fresh fruit bunch per hour.
PT Perkebunan Mitra Ogan are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
Management Trainee Program (MTP)
- Min S1, majoring in
- o Economic departmenet of Accounting (MTP-AK)
- o Agriculture department of Agronomy / cultivation, Pests & Disease, Soil Science, Social Economics of Agriculture (MTP-TAN)
- o Engineering department of Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering (MTP-TEK) Computer Science, Information Systems and Information Technology (IT)
- GPA of at least 3:00.
- Maximum age 30 years old (at the time in July 2013)
- Single (not married) and not willing to get married during the MTP.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia.
- Pass the selection process organized by the company.
How to apply
Please submit your Curriculum Vitae (CV), legalized copy of academic certificate and transcript, recent color photograph 4×6 (2 pieces) to :
- Please mark a position code on top left corner of your application envelope.
- Closing date 31 July 2013.
- Applications received after these dates will not be considered.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process