Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >>
Lowongan ITC Jakarta – PT Perusahaan Perdagangan Indonesia (Persero) – PT PPI or known as Indonesian Trading Company (ITC) is a state-owned enterprise in general and wholesale trading business. The Company performing business in trading activities, including agro products, construction materials, fertilizers and pesticides, asset management unit, consumer products, and also hazardous chemicals. The Company was founded in 2003 as as merger results of 3 state-owned trading business companies, namely PT Dharma Niaga (Persero), PT Pantja Niaga (Persero), and PT Tjipta Niaga (Persero).The Company is based in Jakarta ans its main office is situated in Wisma ITC Jl Abdul Muis No 8 Jakarta Pusat 10160. PT Perusahaan Perdagangan Indonesia (Persero) supported by approximately 1,200 dedicated staff in 39 marketing and distribution office networks nationwide.
PT Perusahaan Perdagangan Indonesia (Persero) are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Male/Female, max 30 years old.
- Bachelor degree in chemical from reputable university with minimum GPA 3.00
- Min. 1 years experience in trading industry
- Able to operate ms.office (word, excel, visio).
- Have a good interpersonal, achievement orientation, and proactive.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Head and branch office.
How to apply
Please submit your resume and latest photograph and include position code in the email subject (email size not to be more than 200Kb) at the latest 14 days after this advertisement to :
- All applications will be treated in strict confidential and only use for the purpose of selection.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.