Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >>
Lowongan Angkasa Pura Hotel – PT Angkasa Pura Hotel – APH is a rapidly growing hotel management company in Indonesia, which a part strategic subsidiary of PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero), a leading state-owned airport management services firm in Indonesia. Angkasa Pura Hotel was established in January 2012 and handle business in hospitality services, hotels and lounges, especially in airports area. The Company is based in Jakarta and headquartered in Center For Excellence Building – Jl Tabing No16 Kemayoran Jakarta Pusat 10610. APH supported by 1 in operational hotel portfolio, namely Hotel Ibis Budget Surayaba Airport. APH also has 2 under development hotels portfolio, namely Ibis Budget APH Makassar Airport (available on November 2013) and Novotel APH Bali Airport (available on April 2014).
PT Angkasa Pura Hotel are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :
Cook and Cook Helper
- Minimum Diploma in Food and Beverage Services Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the related field, preferably as a staff specialized in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Have a good cooking skill.
- Strong understanding about standards, recipe, schedule, slicer and preparation.
- Willing to work in shifting system and national holiday.
- Willing to be placed in Semarang.
- Maximum age of 35 years old.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting, Banking or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the related field, preferably as a Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Finance – Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Familiar with treasury/banking transaction process.
- Good administrative, trustworthy and time management skills.
- Able to work with high accuracy, detail oriented.
- Strong analytical and numbering ability skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Good communication in both English and Bahasa Indonesia (verbal and written).
Human Capital Manager
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology, Law or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the related field, preferably as a Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge about Industrial Relations, Compensation and Benefits, Organizational Development and Human Capital operations.
- Willing to work with high mobility.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
How to apply
Should you are interested and meet with minimum qualifications above, please submit your application directly through Jobstreet’s system at :
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.