Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >>
Garuda Indonesia adopted a Human Capital Management approach which perceives employees as assets with high levels of competitiveness. Engaged in the service industry, Garuda Indonesia acknowledges the importance of human resources in creating a strong and sustainable corporate performance. Therefore, since 2005 the Company has actively redefined its policies and human resources systems in order to be aligned with the Company’s grand strategy and objectives. For Garuda Indonesia, people have always been the main priority. Employees can be viewed as human capital, implying that Garuda Indonesia’s employees have knowledge, skills and potential work habits that can support the Company’s productivity. In order to become valuable capital with a strong contribution to the organization, every employee has to have a healthy work spirit and hence will be competent enough for the organization.
Garuda Indonesia, the national flag carrier of Indonesia, is expanding its Boeing 737 Series fleet and is seeking qualified pilots to be part of our winning team. We are seeking Rated Captain Pilots Boeing 737-300/400/500 to be converted as Boeing 737-800 (NG) Captain. Candidates must be Indonesian citizens who are fluent in English and of good character.
Pilot Recruitment For Boeing 737-Series Aircraft
Specific Requierments :
- Holding Valid ATPL with Instrument Rating.
- Holding current rating for Boeing 737-300/400/500 with minimum 3 Take Offs & Landings within last 90 days.
- Having a minimum of 2000 hours experience on jet aircraft and 1000 command hours on Type Boeing 737-300/400/500.
- Having Valid First Class Medical Certificate.
- Hold an ICAO English Proficiency Certificate minimum level IV
- Passed screening and Proficiency Test conducted by Garuda Indonesia.
- Garuda Indonesia offers a highly attractive compensation & benefits package.
please submit your application at :
Closing date 31 Desember 2011.