Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >> https://goo.gl/ALRLB
Lowongan PT KHI Pipe – PT KHI Pipe Industries is a subsidiary of PT Krakatau Steel (Persero), Tbk. is an integrated pipe mill manufactured Spiral, ERW steel pipe and Coating application which located in Cilegon, Banten. Over 40 years of pipe making, PT KHI Pipe Industries become a leader Steel Pipe Company in domestic and regional markets.
PT KHI Pipe Industries – KHI has been specialized in steel pipe making since 1972 as a subsidiary of PT Krakatau Steel. It is strategically located in Krakatau Industrial Estate Cilegon Banten, Indonesia – the largest steel industrial complex in the region , with easy access from both inland and offshore.
PT KHI situated 100 km west of Jakarta and next to the port of Cigading (owned and operated by Krakatau Steel Group) – the deepest port on the Island, which serves as the Indonesia gateway to the international industries and offers complete line pipe solutions to the regional logistics demands with our products and services. Over 40 years of pipe making, PT KHI with API 5L certification has accumulated vast experiences from both domestic and international projects.
PT KHI Pipe Industries invites dynamic young professionals and high-power struggle to join as:
- Diploma Degree (D3) in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Accounting, Business Administration, Information System, and Economy Management.
- Bachelor Degree (S1) in Metallurgy Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Civil Engineering, Business Economy, Management, Accounting, and Psychology.
- Not older than 25 years (for S1) or 23 years (for D3) of age as of 31 December 2014.
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.80 of 4.00 scale.
- Good command of spoken and written in English.
- Fresh graduates or experience 1 – 2 years.
How to apply
Please submit your application by online through :
- Closing date 23 November 2014.
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.