Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >>
PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk, known as “PGN’, is a state-owned in transmission and distribution of natural gas through pipelines. With 46 years experience in natural gas, PGN believes that natural gas is one of Indonesia’s natural sources of energy that should be useful for Indonesian. Therefore PGN commits to provide best service in supplying natural gas by giving the priority to costumer satisfaction and excellent service. AS PGN’s commitment in providing natural gas for the customers, PGN intends to develop LNG receiving terminal unit as a new mode of gas transportation.
In 2010, PGN recorded income from operations growth by 17.7 % to Rp9.04 trillion, reflectiong the suistainable business growth of the Company. As a go public enterprise, PGN is managed by a dedicated team, has global experience and good understanding of local value. PGN team are committed in continous improvement, creativeness, has achievement motivation, open minded and commit to implement ProCISE as a corporate culture.
To strengthen PGN’s team, we are inviting professionals who have integrity, ready to work hard and loyal to be part of our team, as :
Vice President LNG
- Preparing, organizing and operating LNG operational unit
- Preparing technical, operational, transportation, market and commercial aspects of LNG unit
- Seeking LNG supply and trading
- Reporting to the PGN’s CEO
- Having experience of 15 years in LNG bussiness
- Having minimum Bachelor Degree majoring in Petroleum Engineering/Physics Engineering/Chemical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering
- Fluency in English borth oral and written
- Having extensive experience operating LNG plant/terminal
- Having experience in LNG shipping
- Having good government relations and global international LNG networking
- Having good negotiation skills and understanding of LNG contract
- Fast learning, good analytical skill, and possess strong drive
- Strong knowledge in
- * LNG bussiness chain
- * Pre FEED, FEED and EPC contract for LNG plant development
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited. If you are a suitable match for this position please send your application to :
before July 30, 2011.