Tes CPNS dilaksanakan dengan sistem Computer Assisted Test (CAT).
Siapkah Anda dengan Kisi Kisi Ujian CAT CPNS..?
Info lengkapnya :
Klik Disini >>
United Nations atau PBB menyelenggarakan kontes video untuk calon duta masyarakat PBB yang bekerja sama dengan OCHA. Kontes video ini berlangsung dari tanggal 8 Agustus 2011 sampai dengan 8 September 2011. Bagi Anda yang berminat untuk mengikuti kontes 2011 Citizen Ambassadors video Contest in observance of World Humanitarian Day 2011 (Hari Kemanusiaan Sedunia 2011), sila baca petunjuk lebih lanjut di bawah ini:
The United Nations Department of Public Information, in partnership with the Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA), will run the 3rd annual Citizen Ambassadors video contest from 8 August 2011, to 8 September 2011.
RULES OF THE CONTEST
- Only entries submitted via YouTube will be eligible for consideration. To sign up for an account on YouTube, please visit http://www.youtube.com/create_account.
- Video entries must not exceed 30 seconds in length.
- The contestant must be at least eighteen (18) years of age on the date he/she enters the contest.
- Video submissions must be original and unpublished work by the contestant and not infringe on any copyright laws.
- The submitted video must begin with the phrase “Excuse me, Mr. Secretary-General…”
- Submitted videos must be recorded in English or French or subtitled in English or French.
- Each entrant must fill out the Entry Form.
- Video submissions may not contain any offensive or inappropriate content, according to United Nations principles and practices, and must comply with YouTube’s general terms and conditions.
- Current or former staff members, interns or retirees of the United Nations Organization, its Agencies, Funds or Programmes and any family and/or house-hold members of these staff members are not eligible
- The contest will end on 8 September 2011 at 11:55 p.m. New York time (EST). Entries submitted after this time or modified past the end of the contest will not be eligible.
- The results will be announced in October 2011 on the official Citizen Ambassadors website www.uncitizenambassadors.org and on the UN Channel on YouTube.
Video entries will be judged based on the following criteria:
- Merit: Does the video message merit viewing by world leaders?
- Originality: Does the video message offer original opinions or suggestions?
- Creativity: How creative is the video in its form and content?
- Bonus points will be awarded for exceptionally aesthetic or compelling messages.
- The winning videos will be chosen by a panel of United Nations officials and external partners. The decisions of the judging panel are final and binding.
- Three winners will be designated Citizen Ambassadors to the United Nations for a two-year term and will be invited to visit UN Headquarters in New York City in Fall/Winter 2011.
For Morte Info, please visit :