Batavia Air has been operating its business in Indonesia for more than 20 years. Departing from a travel bureau, it increasingly improved its business to provide an air charter flight service. Batavia Air founded in 2001. In 2002, Batavia Air earned an Air Operating Certificate (AOC) and officially deserved for operating its fleet in Indonesia.
Becoming a national airline company striving for safety, economical and enjoyable flight as well as keeping commitment of customer satisfaction in order to be the first choice of air transportation user.
Batavia Air is one of the leading airline based in Jakarta, Indonesia. We operates domestic flights to around 42 destinations and international services to Singapore, China, Malaysia, Jeddah and Riyadh. Having a high commitment and integrity, we are sure that they make us a trusted carrier and our customers will trust us to fly.
Due to our fast growing business, we are proud to invite candidates who seek career development with discover mind blowing management style and people development within our company to join as:
Accounting Staff for District (ACCT 12-11)
- Computer literate, minimum MS Office
- Excellent logical, analytical and strategic thinking
- Persistent, punctual, tough and having good attitude is a must
- Detail oriented and able to perform well in under pressure
- Male/Female, Single with age 22 – 30 years
- Education S1 from reputable university majoring in Accounting/Finance/Management/Tax
- Strong knowledge in accounting/finance concepts and standard
- Minimum experience 1 – 2 years as Accounting, preferred in Airline Company
- Having brevet A & B certificate is more advantageous
How to Apply:
For those interested candidates, please submit your application letter, CV and transcript with the code position – location preference on email subject to:
Closing Date : 06 February 2012